Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AUTiger7222

Official NFL Playoff Thread

3 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

This game pi$$e$ me off in two ways:

1. Proof that Shanny pissed away a SB for us. 
2. Proof that we have pi$$ poor coaching and we are stuck with it. 

People keep saying this, but 90% of the blame has to go on DQ.

Shanny was a young, cocky egomaniac. It's on the HC to reel him in. Even then, If our "defensive mastermind" HC could get his defense to force a single stop in the entire 4th quarter, we win anyway.

Just now, RubberDucky said:

Shanny was a young, cocky egomaniac. It's on the HC to reel him in. Even then, If our "defensive mastermind" HC could get his defense to force a single stop in the entire 4th quarter, we win anyway.

2 more things: the luckiest catch in NFL history broke my heart and the Pats didn't get called for ONE hold even though they held all night.

Just now, raysnill1 said:

2 more things: the luckiest catch in NFL history broke my heart and the Pats didn't get called for ONE hold even though they held all night.

The maddening thing was if I remember correctly they called us for about 4 pass interference in a row. It was ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

And the Phantom hold call on Jake that practically forced Shanny to throw the ball after Julio's miracle catch.

5 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

The whole time, I didn't even care about the comeback, I'm just like we only need to stop one of the two 2-point converstions and we win.