Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AUTiger7222

Official NFL Playoff Thread

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

The what may be similar, but the how and the result is very different.

The Falcons have all the tools to be great. It's unfortunate we are the ones who see it.

Just now, Jesus said:

The Falcons have all the tools to be great. It's unfortunate we are the ones who see it.

100%.  Watching this offense and San Fran's and all I can think is...why doesn't Dirk see this and wonder with the talent we have there is no reason we couldn't replicate it.  Any good leader doesn't have to always be the most creative person in the world, but you have to self-reflect, know what good and bad looks like, and know which things to take from others and add to your arsenal...I don't know Dirk can do that.

5 minutes ago, Rings said:

It's the going rate for an above average QB at this point.

Yuck. The QB market is freaking terrible but everyone seems to be cool with it. QB's making big bank simply do not win chips. TB realized that and took advantage. 

Just now, Rings said:

100%.  Watching this offense and San Fran's and all I can think is...why doesn't Dirk see this and wonder with the talent we have there is no reason we couldn't replicate it.  Any good leader doesn't have to always be the most creative person in the world, but you have to self-reflect, know what good and bad looks like, and know which things to take from others and add to your arsenal...I don't know Dirk can do that.

He doesn't seem like a student of the game. He just wants to do what he has always done without upgrading.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

He doesn't seem like a student of the game. He just wants to do what he has always done without upgrading.

It's just crazy to me with all the people in this country that love this sport to death and know a lot of the intricacies to that go into game planning, We're stuck with an OC that has a bland offense and is too stubborn to put players in better position to succeed.

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

Titans are exposed when they have to play come from behind and Henry is taken out of the game as a runner.

Exactly why you don't pay for a RB.  If you pay a lot for a position that is taken out of the game completely when you need them the most, you paid the wrong position.

Just now, Rings said:

Exactly why you don't pay for a RB.  If you pay a lot for a position that is taken out of the game completely when you need them the most, you paid the wrong position.

Wait till they drop $25 mill/yr for Tannenhill next season.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Wait till they drop $25 mill/yr for Tannenhill next season.

That would be smarter than paying Henry top dollar.  They went 2-4 without Tannehill, 7-3 with him.

1 hour ago, Rings said:

Why time of possession doesn't matter:

Titans: 18:57
Chiefs: 10:52

Chiefs now up by 4 and get the ball after the half.

Not everyone can score like the Chiefs though. That is why TOP doesn't matter to them but it does matter to most teams.

16 minutes ago, Jesus said:

100 years and the NFL is setting up a GB v KC super bowl.

I was told after 28-3 that there were no conspiracies in the NFL...