Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AUTiger7222

Official NFL Playoff Thread

Wanted us to draft Landry to replace Beasley. Looking good this year.

Also, the commentary for this game has been just atrocious.

3 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Right. The eye test shows a lot to work with on the surface, but doesn't mean they grade sticking in coverage as part of their metric. It's more about stats they blame/credit him more likely. :shrug:

For sure. Just goes to show how imperfect grading is. Still better than stats in a lot of ways tho

9 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Certain grading systems are just awful. I don't get PFF's method of grading CBs at all...they have Sheffield as one of the worst CBs in the NFL and by far the worst on our team. Baffling.

He allows a 70.6% completion rate when targetted (worst on team), 100.9 QB rating when targetted, has 9 missed tackles, worst YAC per catch on team (normally means out of position or result of missed tackle), only 4 pass breakups on 51 targets, no INTs.  He will get better, but that would be my guess why he graded poorly.

2 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

Wow. Lamar Jackson accounted for 508 yards and they lost

Tannehill throws for 88 yards and they win. 

I was told that mobile QBs were the future tho. 

Great when it goes well...not great when they have to play from behind and become one dimensional.

5 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Game over.... Titan upset.... bookies are jumping off bridges.  Raven fans have pstd.  Least we suked all season.  To be number 1 and blow it is worse.

And the Falcons have done that before. 1980 and 2010. I lived through it....Yeah, it’s worse. 

TITANS!  Knocked out the Pats on the road!  Knocked out the #1 seed Ravens on the road!  If there's a 'kryptonite' still left for them it's likely the Chiefs. If they go and beat the Chiefs (if they win tomorrow), then I just say give the danged trophy to them!