(5) Seahawks at (4) Eagles
Edited by AUTiger7222
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just gonna point out that the Saints wouldn’t even have been playing this weekend if they didn’t lose to US. You’re welcome, Swamp Rats. Come join us on the couch and pop open a cold one. 

Tonight I will satiate myself on the tears of Saints fans... and laugh!  Looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Rooting for Tennessee upset in the WC round. Bills winning would be cool as well. 

Posted Images

After witnessing what happened to the Bills in the early 90's, I wouldn't mind seeing them pull it off this time.

You guys think our SB collapse was the worst tragic thing in SB history..... try losing 4 straight Super Bowls in a row. I think there are Bills fans still locked up in mental institutions to this day.

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

I got:

Bills, Titans, Vikes, and Hawks this weekend.

I'm going with the Bills, Titans, Saints, and Eagles.

It's doubtful that the Texans will have Will Fuller and that offense just isn't any good without him. Everyone talks about how DeAndre Hopkins is an elite NFL WR but if he was the Texans offense wouldn't miss a beat without Fuller but Watson's numbers take a major hit without Fuller on the field because teams just zone in on Hopkins and shut him down.

I normally wouldn't pick the Titans to upset the Patriots given that no QB making his first ever playoff start has beaten the Patriots under Belichick but this Patriots team just isn't very good this year, that's despite them having a historic defense. They took advantage of an extremely weak schedule, much weaker than normal. They only played 4 games this year against teams with a winning record and lost 3 of them, Ravens, Texans, and Chiefs. The Eagles were the only team they beat with a winning record this year. They're also only averaging 21.3 PPG in their last 8 games and that's skewed by a 34-point outburst against the Bengals, and that only happened with a couple late scores. Bengals actually battled them close for a while in that game. Without that game their PPG over that span drops to 19.4 PPG. If it weren't for their historic defense and weak schedule they would have not come anywhere near 12 wins.

Alright, I need to clarify this and say that I meant outside their division. Obviously the Bills had a winning record and they won both games against them, but division games are a different story no matter who it is.

Edited by AUTiger7222
1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm going with the Bills, Titans, Saints, and Eagles.

It's doubtful that the Texans will have Will Fuller and that offense just isn't any good without him. Everyone talks about how DeAndre Hopkins is an elite NFL WR but if he was the Texans offense wouldn't miss a beat without Fuller but Watson's numbers take a major hit without Fuller on the field because teams just zone in on Hopkins and shut him down.

I normally wouldn't pick the Titans to upset the Patriots given that no QB making his first ever playoff start has beaten the Patriots under Belichick but this Patriots team just isn't very good this year, that's despite them having a historic defense. They took advantage of an extremely weak schedule, much weaker than normal. They only played 4 games this year against teams with a winning record and lost 3 of them, Ravens, Texans, and Chiefs. The Eagles were the only team they beat with a winning record this year. They're also only averaging 21.3 PPG in their last 8 games and that's skewed by a 34-point outburst against the Bengals, and that only happened with a couple late scores. Bengals actually battled them close for a while in that game. Without that game their PPG over that span drops to 19.4 PPG. If it weren't for their historic defense and weak schedule they would have not come anywhere near 12 wins.

Alright, I need to clarify this and say that I meant outside their division. Obviously the Bills had a winning record and they won both games against them, but division games are a different story no matter who it is.

Nice write up brother, we'll have to see what the weekend holds. But I am expecting a more even playing field this postseason simply because anybody can be beaten. We should be in for some good football.

15 hours ago, E. T. said:

Nice write up brother, we'll have to see what the weekend holds. But I am expecting a more even playing field this postseason simply because anybody can be beaten. We should be in for some good football.

Just saw a stat that the 23 combined wins between the Vikings/Saints is the most combined wins for a WC matchup since 2002.

11 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Just saw a stat that the 23 combined wins between the Vikings/Saints is the most combined wins for a WC matchup since 2002.

The Saints were very lucky to be 13-3, especially when Brees went down. But I'm predicting this game will come down to another BIG play in the end to seal it. Vikes 28 - Saints 24.

The Saints will once again feel cheated and they may lose because of their new rule they added to the rule book.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:46 PM, E. T. said:

The Saints were very lucky to be 13-3, especially when Brees went down. But I'm predicting this game will come down to another BIG play in the end to seal it. Vikes 28 - Saints 24.

The Saints will once again feel cheated and they may lose because of their new rule they added to the rule book.

That would be perfect:   Lattimore mugs a WR with 3 seconds left, Vikings win the challenge, sets up a game-winning 59 yard field goal