Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gbpack10

Packer fan here

1 minute ago, Glorioso said:

LOL still day dreaming. 

I get a kick out of reading this board on days like today. One where the rival team is cleaning out lockers, preparing for exit interviews while the other is preparing for playoff game. good stuff. 

I like days like this:

30 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I like days like this:

watching teams that arent the Falcons in the playoffs?

Good news. You get to do that AGAIN. Lucky you. 

And if you are pinning your hopes on Kirk Cousins and this years iteration of the Vikings, god bless you.;) 

14 minutes ago, Glorioso said:

And if you are pinning your hopes on Kirk Cousins and this years iteration of the Vikings, god bless you.;) 

If this happens again I agree, lucky me.

6 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

This post is the football equivalent to thanking your wife’s boyfriend for pleasing her in ways you can’t.

Jesus Christ, man. Have some **** dignity. :lol:

ok everyone here knows that originally you typed this as "This post is the football equivalent to thanking your cousin for pleasing your sister in ways you can’t."

but just before hitting 'submit reply' you realized "wait, not everyone here is saints fan or from Louisiana"  and changed it

:ninja::lol:

6 minutes ago, saints4life25 said:

Don’t worry Packman. After the Saints smash the Vikings, they’ll be on their way to Lambeau to kick your team around the field. GB is a waste of a first round bye if I’ve ever seen one. 

The Saints are garbage on the road in the playoffs.

But counting wins before they happen is pretty on brand for Saints fans. Can never forget the Beast mode game when every Saint fan had already written in a return trip to the Super Bowl lmao

14 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

The Saints are garbage on the road in the playoffs.

But counting wins before they happen is pretty on brand for Saints fans. Can never forget the Beast mode game when every Saint fan had already written in a return trip to the Super Bowl lmao

The Saints are 15-3 outside since 2017. I’m not worried about this team traveling. They play defense and have a stout running game. Those things travel.

6 minutes ago, saints4life25 said:

The Saints are 15-3 outside since 2017. I’m not worried about this team traveling. They play defense and have a stout running game. Those things travel.

The bigger issue is the record in road playoff games under Payton. 1-5 I think? 15-3 outside is great, but in the playoffs the competition takes a step up. The Saints have not been very good in road playoff games under Payton. They've been competitive sure, but still lost. 

I hope this isn't the year all the bad breaks finally stop for y'all... lol

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

The bigger issue is the record in road playoff games under Payton. 1-5 I think? 15-3 outside is great, but in the playoffs the competition takes a step up. The Saints have not been very good in road playoff games under Payton. They've been competitive sure, but still lost. 

I hope this isn't the year all the bad breaks finally stop for y'all... lol

It is 1-5, but the only bad one on that list is the 2010 loss to a bad Seattle team. Other losses are to the Bears in the NFCC in 2006, when they probably shouldn’t have even been there. Played well above their talent level all year. 2011 against the 9ers was tough, and they should have won that game, but it’s not like they were favored. 2013 they lost to the SB champs. 2017 was a fluke. 

2 hours ago, Glorioso said:

The difference between this MB and yours? You swampbillies would've already banned another teams' fans for saying a single disparaging thing about them.

Here, we just acknowledge you're a useless dbag to your face (as I'm doing now), put you on ignore (as I'm about to do), and go on with our lives (Goodbye). 

18 hours ago, octoslash said:

I hear the Saints worked out a rapist a couple of days ago.

I guess if you can win with pill poppers and illegal headhunting, you might as well see what you can do with a serial sexual assault lunatic LOL.

Their FS from years ago, Sharper was a rapist too. I guess when you are a clueless organization you are Darren to try anything. 

33 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

The difference between this MB and yours? You swampbillies would've already banned another teams' fans for saying a single disparaging thing about them.

Here, we just acknowledge you're a useless dbag to your face (as I'm doing now), put you on ignore (as I'm about to do), and go on with our lives (Goodbye). 

No thats faaaaaar from the difference. ( besides the 1990s look and handful of emoticons, no link to giphy etc etc ) Trolls get banned when they dont add to the discussion. ( as im CLEARLY doing here- since this is a thread about the Saints - amirite?!?! )  

as ive pointed out here before, ive been called worse by better people, so.....ignore away. Enjoy your weekend. I know i will :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Glorioso said:

No thats faaaaaar from the difference. ( besides the 1990s look and handful of emoticons, no link to giphy etc etc ) Trolls get banned when they dont add to the discussion. ( as im CLEARLY doing here- since this is a thread about the Saints - amirite?!?! )  

as ive pointed out here before, ive been called worse by better people, so.....ignore away. Enjoy your weekend. I know i will :tiphat:

None sense. Your communist forum bans anyone who doesn't polish the corporate apple. 

8 hours ago, Glorioso said:

there is a word for that ;)

Oh there's absolutely a word for it, I just wasn't sure if it was tolerated by the profanity filter or not and didn't feel like trying. :lol:

7 hours ago, papachaz said:

ok everyone here knows that originally you typed this as "This post is the football equivalent to thanking your cousin for pleasing your sister in ways you can’t."

but just before hitting 'submit reply' you realized "wait, not everyone here is saints fan or from Louisiana"  and changed it

:ninja::lol:

How'd you know that's what I typed?! However in good faith, I didn't want to offend you Georgia natives and your incestuous, stump-jumpin' way of life. ;)

I know y'all work very hard to keep that family tree sprouting as vertically as possible, but those dagnabbit transient folk movin' to the big city is muddying up the blood line. :D

5 hours ago, thanat0s said:

You've never been to Carolina Huddle.

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

None sense. Your communist forum bans anyone who doesn't polish the corporate apple. 

You do know that unlike this forum, Saints Report is not owned, operated, or otherwise affiliated with the New Orleans Saints organization or the NFL, right? It's fan run, this one is owned by the Falcons organization.

Also I believe the word you're looking for is fascist or authoritative, but I digress. :ninja:

On 12/29/2019 at 6:37 PM, Gbpack10 said:

I wanted to say I hate the Saints. That is one awful cocky fanbase reading their boards. Also we owe you a Thanks for beating them a month ago. That gave us a bye. I know we were lucky to win both games against Detroit but still a big Thanks! Who you guys rooting for in the NFC and AFC. I hope the Saints choke again in the playoffs.

It was our pleasure. Trust me. Rooting for vikes and Titans

On 12/29/2019 at 6:43 PM, TNFalcon1 said:

F the saints. I hope they lose first round on a blown PI call again so I can watch the meltdown on their board again.

That call last night in the Seahawks vs 9ers game was just fu$ked up.. Imo it was worse than the saints call.. And how/why they refused to review it will always be some bs

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

That call last night in the Seahawks vs 9ers game was just fu$ked up.. Imo it was worse than the saints call.. And how/why they refused to review it will always be some bs

Seahawks finally got some of their own medicine after all the crap calls/no calls over the years.

22 hours ago, Glorioso said:

calling out Falcons fans for posting about the Saints playoff failures to other teams is comical, considering both the saints fans and the saints organization themselves clung onto the 28-3 narrative like you all had anything to do with it. Amiright?