Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconFan1st

That win against the Aints

First time poster, long term lurker

It's great to see fans of a franchise known for the biggest chokejob in sports history actually still muster up the gaul to talk trash to us after a consecutive 7-9 season from them (something they used to try to use against us as trash talk) :lol:

Yes guys, we are liable to get our hearts broken again next month. It's nice to see that has become your franchise's pivotal moment every year: cheering for your rival who wins a lot to lose in the big games you never succeeded in. :D

6 hours ago, NOS25 said:

First time poster, long term lurker

It's great to see fans of a franchise known for the biggest chokejob in sports history actually still muster up the gaul to talk trash to us after a consecutive 7-9 season from them (something they used to try to use against us as trash talk) :lol:

Yes guys, we are liable to get our hearts broken again next month. It's nice to see that has become your franchise's pivotal moment every year: cheering for your rival who wins a lot to lose in the big games you never succeeded in. :D

Better to be known for a choke job than to be known for the dirtiest scumiest SB win that should forever hold an asterisk next to it, (ask Brett Favre how he feels) and a franchise that seemingly has spent most their time in existence with paper bags on their heads :D

Now get your @ss back to the swamps and ready the paper bag for when Brees retires.... 

1 hour ago, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

Better to be known for a choke job than to be known for the dirtiest scumiest SB win that should forever hold an asterisk next to it, (ask Brett Favre how he feels) and a franchise that seemingly has spent most their time in existence with paper bags on their heads :D

Now get your @ss back to the swamps and ready the paper bag for when Brees retires.... 

bEtTeR tO bE kNoWn FoR a ChOkE jOb...

maybe if yall implement a bounty program yall can actually win it all:lol:

3 minutes ago, NOS25 said:

bEtTeR tO bE kNoWn FoR a ChOkE jOb...

maybe if yall implement a bounty program yall can actually win it all:lol:

Nah, we good, we'll leave the dirty tactics to you guys and your vicodin poppin head coach

But hey, keep being proud of your scummy play, I guess it's what y'all are best at in that toilet bowl that is Nawlins 

:D:lol::D

On 12/30/2019 at 8:04 PM, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

Nah, we good, we'll leave the dirty tactics to you guys and your vicodin poppin head coach

But hey, keep being proud of your scummy play, I guess it's what y'all are best at in that toilet bowl that is Nawlins 

:D:lol::D

Toilet bowl? I was under the impression it was where the sht went after it was flushed. I'd rather we play against a toilet bowl team 2x a year than be forced to have that stench around the Birds and MB Stadium.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:29 PM, FalconFan1st said:

Cost them first seed. Now it goes through GB and GB gets the bye. 

You are welcome swamp-rats!

F*** the Aints. 

At least they in the playoffs...

On 12/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, saints4life25 said:

Now we talking about should haves?

You know what you don’t get in football? Morality points. 

Harder? Saints are 16-2 on the road the last 2 years. They can play anyone anytime. Packers are 7-5 in their last 12 playoff games at Lambeau. Nobody is scared of traveling there. 

Why are you only giving last 2 years for Saints games but you're going all the way back to 1997 for the Packers....?

Packers are also 12-3-1 at home in past 2 years. 

Saints are 1-7 all time AWAY in the playoffs, and only one of those games was prior to 2000.

Not trying to insinuate who will or wont win if they meet up this year, but the stats you gave we're irrelevant, because they didn't include the same players throughout both examples.

Rodgers is 3-2 at home and 9-7 all time in playoffs
Brees is 1-4 away and 7-5 all time in playoffs.

I'm just saying not all stats are valid points for future matchups.
Packers had never been defeated in Lambeau when Vick gave them their first loss in 2002.  66 years into their existence.

We'll just have to wait and see should they meet up this year. which if they win against PHI should be in two weeks.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:41 PM, saints4life25 said:

Funny, if you go back to the beginning of Falcon history, that number is still 0.

Cherry-picking what? That they’ve been vastly superior the last 2 years and all you can hang your hat on is 1 win in week 10? Lol. 

13-3, 3rd straight division crown, and going to the playoffs doesn’t necessarily constitute failure, but ok. 

That's just like saying we both got ugly women but ours is uglier. Ugly is ugly. It doesn't matter. If you don't get to the big dance and win it then yes it's a total failure. What are games played for? So with that said we BOTH have failed miserably buddy. You wanna cherry pick we can do that. We still own your ***** total win/loss record.

Posted (edited)
On 12/30/2019 at 6:43 PM, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2016/10/26/turns-out-the-vikings-also-had-a-bounty-program-when-brett-favre-was-qb/

This is how Farve feels.

Edited by Bartholomew

1 hour ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

That's just like saying we both got ugly women but ours is uglier. Ugly is ugly. It doesn't matter. If you don't get to the big dance and win it then yes it's a total failure. What are games played for? So with that said we BOTH have failed miserably buddy. You wanna cherry pick we can do that. We still own your ***** total win/loss record.

If thats the case the Falcons have always been ugly and the Saints had at least been pretty once.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, FalconFan1st said:

Someone's salty! 

If your team is so fulfilling to you, why are you over here reading our board and posts? 

Go home to your goats, chickens and voodoo women. 

1 hour ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Ouchie! Aintsforlife been getting a spanking. :)

On 12/29/2019 at 4:34 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

0 SB wins by both...so meh 

On 12/29/2019 at 4:35 PM, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Number of championships the last 2 years

It's not their fault though. The NFL is out to get them, they would have won b2b if not for those refs. :rolleyes:

On 12/30/2019 at 6:43 PM, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

CBS Sports: Brett Favre calls Saints bounty charges “just hearsay”

The former quarterback, who played 20 seasons, told ESPN's Mike Tirico (via ProFootballTalk): "In all honesty, I’m pretty indifferent [about the supposed bounty]. But I'd have to say when they were allowed to play, I thought that was the right move because I don't see enough evidence. I don't think 'Some guy said that this went on' is enough evidence.

Safe to say that Brett Favre, like anyone else that actually followed the entire sequence and not only the initial storyline, thinks the NFL is/was entirely full of ****. ;)

19 hours ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Why are you only giving last 2 years for Saints games but you're going all the way back to 1997 for the Packers....?

Packers are also 12-3-1 at home in past 2 years. 

Saints are 1-7 all time AWAY in the playoffs, and only one of those games was prior to 2000.

Not trying to insinuate who will or wont win if they meet up this year, but the stats you gave we're irrelevant, because they didn't include the same players throughout both examples.

Rodgers is 3-2 at home and 9-7 all time in playoffs
Brees is 1-4 away and 7-5 all time in playoffs.

I'm just saying not all stats are valid points for future matchups.
Packers had never been defeated in Lambeau when Vick gave them their first loss in 2002.  66 years into their existence.

We'll just have to wait and see should they meet up this year. which if they win against PHI should be in two weeks.

I posted the stats that I did because that’s what I knew off the top of my head. I didn’t go do any research and frankly, I don’t care to. I don’t care what GB did at home for 66 years. You think those teams in the 50s are going to help them in their first playoff game? 

17 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

This is how a loser thinks. The Saints have the most wins in the NFL the last 3 seasons. We aren’t the same. 

17 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Saints last 2 years: 0 Super Bowl Wins

Falcons last 2 years: 0 Super Bowl Wins

Looks like we're even to me.

Saints last 2 years: 0 SB wins.

Falcons last 50+ years: 0 SB wins.

Id say we’re not. 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, FalconFan1st said:

Someone's salty! 

If your team is so fulfilling to you, why are you over here reading our board and posts? 

Go home to your goats, chickens and voodoo women. 

Hey!!! HEY!!!!! I love those voodoo women nah!!! Stop that!!!

7 hours ago, saints4life25 said:

I posted the stats that I did because that’s what I knew off the top of my head. I didn’t go do any research and frankly, I don’t care to. I don’t care what GB did at home for 66 years. You think those teams in the 50s are going to help them in their first playoff game? 

This is how a loser thinks. The Saints have the most wins in the NFL the last 3 seasons. We aren’t the same. 

Saints last 2 years: 0 SB wins.

Falcons last 50+ years: 0 SB wins.

Id say we’re not. 

And this is what idiots say when they've been owned by their rival since the birth of their franchise. "Most wins in the NFL the past 3 seasons" with 2 playoffs chokes to show for it. You still didn't get to the big dance in either one of em. The ONLY thing your team will have over the Falcons right now would be that tainted SB from last decade. Other than that we've kicked your ***** over 50 years so catch up.

The game in GB should be interesting. I don't trust Kirk McNugget or whatever his name is to properly beat his own pud, let alone a higher seeded playoff team on the road. Unless the Vikes' running game goes nuclear, NO going to be freezing their sacs of in WI in a couple weeks.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:41 PM, saints4life25 said:

As long as we don’t blow the largest Super Bowl lead of all time, I think I can deal. 

This!!     This is why AB should be enraged at this staff after they’ve admitted to “getting comfortable” after 2016 (as if we couldn’t tell).   There was nothing to be comfortable with!!!  We FAILED in 2016 and  have topped that off by failing even worse each year since!!!!! Wake up at the Branch!!!!!  Wake the F up and look around you!!!!!  What do you see?????  LOSERS!!!!!   Losing, Complacency, unearned swagger and smugness that has turned into apathy until you clowns thought CLUB BROTHERHOOD was abt to get shut down.  All the while, the better organizations and even this wretched puke of a franchise that should’ve moved had not NFL propped em up after Katrina, has surpassed us!!!  Wake up!!!!! This brotherhood has brought us nothing but embarrassment on steroids plus 5 meaningless wins to save the brotherhood!!!!!  F THE TAINTS!!!!  Where’s the Tylenol and a nice glass of scotch....neat!

43 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

I'd be willing to loan our defensive coaching staff to the Vikes this weekend to help assist them in keeping the Saints out of the end zone the whole game while playing at home...

I’d be willing to donate our entire staff to assist the Taints w a stellar playoff game plan. That’d get em bounced....again......Bahahaha!!!!