Draft Talent

KCFalcon22

6 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I have been against this but we have to draft a Top Cb or safety.  I know we need a pass rush but at times I feel as though our DBs are incompetent.  Do coaches still teach you to turn your head and play the ball.  Oliver has to play better 

A better pass rush would make our DBs look elite. What we need are some LBs that are not the same size as a SS.

40 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I have been against this but we have to draft a Top Cb or safety.  I know we need a pass rush but at times I feel as though our DBs are incompetent.  Do coaches still teach you to turn your head and play the ball.  Oliver has to play better 

Our corners aren’t bad. Our LBs (outside of Debo) and our safeties are garbage.

3 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

Trade back and have as many picks as possible. Best case we end up with three second round picks. An offensive lineman, RB and then defense the rest of the way.

At our position, Delpit is the guy I'm targeting, but if hes gone, I would be okay with trading down and going with Kenneth Murray or best LB prospect, followed by a RB and defense heavy after that.

We're not going oline in the first. 

29 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

I've been calling for Delpit. Just fits everything we need with his versatility and ball hawking ability. You can afford to move Neal into the box and play LB/S. 

Don’t mind that but what do you think the plan is to address pass rush?

I haven’t got a clue what there plans are on that front.

9 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

At our position, Delpit is the guy I'm targeting, but if hes gone, I would be okay with trading down and going with Kenneth Murray or best LB prospect, followed by a RB and defense heavy after that.

We're not going oline in the first. 

So your rolling with the oline we’ve got?