• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed. Never Go Full CRABLEG!

lol

Dude shut up seriously jesus christ give it a rest 

10 minutes ago, jidady said:

New England's just terrible on offense. Edelman's lost two steps. So, without Gronk, their system is old school Andy Reid/Philadelphia dinking and dunking.

They have 3 of the same possession type receiver.  None of which can create any type of separation unless in the slot running quick slants.  N'keal Harry may have been the worst WR in the draft at creating separation and they are using him as if he runs routes like Ridley.  It's what made the Sanu trade even more weird for me.  Losing AB and Gordon wrecked that plan I think.

9 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

Well, in defense of Quinn...   Nobody hates him more than the Panties!  8-2 against them since he arrived. 

Taking pictures on the sidelines during the game in 2015 was an unwise choice for Carolina. Quinn and Co. have beat them like a pack mule at the Grand Canyon ever since.

Just now, Rings said:

They have 3 of the same possession type receiver.  None of which can create any type of separation unless in the slot running quick slants.  N'keal Harry may have been the worst WR in the draft at creating separation and they are using him as if he runs routes like Ridley.  It's what made the Sanu trade even more weird for me.  Losing AB and Gordon wrecked that plan I think.

Yeah, I think that it'll become a cautionary tale about declaring a team's greatness after one game. When they signed AB and thought Gronk was coming back, everyone believed NE might go undefeated. Instead, they look like one of the softest playoff teams this year...and that's with a near-historic defense.

54 minutes ago, caponine said:

Was it really tho ? Maybe to some falcons fans but definitely not overall. Not knocking anyone. just saying 

That was a game that was back and forth, didn’t know who was gonna win, and had an exciting finish with an impact play. I would say that was probably a pretty entertaining Game & finish to most casual viewers.

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Koetter will not survive Monday

Honestly I’m thinking the same. The o-line isn’t good, but he knows that and does next to nothing to help them. We hit that slant late and I looked at my dad and brother and said “wow, so those are in the playbook!”

The question is, why did we wait so long to implement them. 

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Honestly I’m thinking the same. The o-line isn’t good, but he knows that and does next to nothing to help them. We hit that slant late and I looked at my dad and brother and said “wow, so those are in the playbook!”

The question is, why did we wait so long to implement them. 

The Texans gameplan tells u all you need to know.  It was a brilliant game plan designed to protect an old quarterback in an inexperienced offensive line.

32 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Another Falcon record this season likely to stand forever.

Yep, the previous record was 11 seconds of game clock. Two records broken by Atlanta today- the other being the longest TD by a 300+ lb player by Ty Sambrilo with the 35 yard TD catch.

We own some very cool/strange records.

7 hours ago, sanfranfalcon said:

Gono again proved he shoulda seen the field more. he looked good in relief when Schweitzer went out. dude is strong...thats what jumps out to me! maybe he'll get a real shot next year...

He must be missing the details that’s the only thing I can put my finger on with Gono.I think he’s been given plenty of chances but it’s got to be small details working in combination with certain players.

OR there asking him to do too much by playing both sides.I’ve seen many a late rounder/UDFA type struggle with this.

On the positive side the coach must see enough in him and want to keep him around.I agree he needs to take the next step and grab that LG spot with both hands.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

He must be missing the details that’s the only thing I can put my finger on with Gono.I think he’s been given plenty of chances but it’s got to be small details working in combination with certain players.

OR there asking him to do too much by playing both sides.I’ve seen many a late rounder/UDFA type struggle with this.

On the positive side the coach must see enough in him and want to keep him around.I agree he needs to take the next step and grab that LG spot with both hands.

see thats just it. i dont think he's been given many chances...especially when u see that Schweitzer has started and lost, started and lost jobs on both guard spots over 2 years!!! those ARE chances!! we've seen Schweitzer be totally responsible for Ryan getting pummeled from whatever position he was at. yet he keeps getting trotted back out on the field. Gono got chances in pre-season....but during these last 2 seasons...nah!!! maybe you are right and Gono has been missing 'something'...kinda like Wes has been missing the skills to really man the position...tho he has done better lately. but i just dont get the Gono hesitation from Quinn....dont get it...

Edited by sanfranfalcon