Ohio State vs Clemson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Props to the ejected kid for keeping his composure. It'd probably take every ounce of will-power from me to not kick the official right in the balls.

Ohio State showing out right now... and still only got 16 points to show for it. Can’t let teams in games like this hang around.

Venables’s 3rd down package is awesome. He’s got all kinds of looks.  I wanna ask why he isn’t a head coach somewhere but then I look up his salary.  Who needs the stress?

I see Refs want this game to be close smh ,  awful targeting call. You have to let these players play. Football as a whole needs to change , it's not just parents but overall. The constant worry and concern over player injuries and future well being. While you can make the game safer you cant take what makes football special out of football. 

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Really? If that’s the case, I’d expect around there as well. You never know though, Luck ended up running in the 4.6s. 

I don’t see him getting into the 4.6’s, but those guys with super long legs can be deceptive. Carson Palmer came out of USC running 4.65.

Luck I know though, I know I was always impressed at his acceleration when he did take off.

14 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

LSU’s defense is way better than people think.  They will take away the run and see if Lawrence can outdual Burrow.  I say not yet

Their defense has given up yards and points all season. They aren’t that good honestly. They just have a pretty good secondary. OU had receivers open in the 1st half. Hurts just can’t throw the ball

16 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I don’t see him getting into the 4.6’s, but those guys with super long legs can be deceptive. Carson Palmer came out of USC running 4.65.

Luck I know though, I know I was always impressed at his acceleration when he did take off.

Lawrence best laser time is 4.7 so the Tebow comp is solid.

Meanwhile, I am not sure I believe this on Fields

“The laser (time), was a 4.42 and then the hand (time) was a 4.38,” Fields said in a media apperance. “I didn’t think I was going to run it that fast. My goal was to get it under 4.45 laser. I definitely achieved that so happy about that.”

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Their defense has given up yards and points all season. They aren’t that good honestly. They just have a pretty good secondary. OU had receivers open in the 1st half. Hurts just can’t throw the ball

Except for two games (especially Miss game) the defense gave up yards but only when the game was over.  Their first half defense, when the game was still in doubt, was very solid