Ohio State vs Clemson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Props to the ejected kid for keeping his composure. It'd probably take every ounce of will-power from me to not kick the official right in the balls.

Ohio State showing out right now... and still only got 16 points to show for it. Can’t let teams in games like this hang around.

Venables’s 3rd down package is awesome. He’s got all kinds of looks.  I wanna ask why he isn’t a head coach somewhere but then I look up his salary.  Who needs the stress?

13 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That safety just made that play on the sideline! He came from the middle of the field to outside the numbers to make a pick.

I can’t emphasize how incredible that is. As a free safety in that coverage your responsibility is between the numbers. Outside the numbers the corner is on his own.

Fields stared it down but still. To physically get there and not just deliver a hit or break the play up but get the pick! :o

13 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

He's really a linebacker too. I've never seen him at safety, but apparently they move him around some.

He played more safety than he has LB

13 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He is their MLB...let that sink in.  Best in the draft

No he's their Safety that moves around.