Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carter

Sugar Bowl - #7 Baylor vs #5 Georgia

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

Jake Fromm: Rose Bowl champ Sugar Bowl champ SEC champ 3-time SEC East champ ****. Good. Dawg.

I do not think he is gone.  I think he knows he can be a kid and play for another year.  Once he goes pro then it is business.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:
Should Fromms UGA career have ended tonight, Jake Fromm will finish with: - 8,224 passing yards - 78 touchdown passes - Best completion % in UGA history - SEC Championship - 3 SEC East titles - Rose Bowl - Never lost to Florida. - Led team to Natty. Handled things perfect. #DGD
 

**** good Dawg indeed,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:
Should Fromms UGA career have ended tonight, Jake Fromm will finish with: - 8,224 passing yards - 78 touchdown passes - Best completion % in UGA history - SEC Championship - 3 SEC East titles - Rose Bowl - Never lost to Florida. - Led team to Natty. Handled things perfect. #DGD
 

Can’t be.. I was told you have to look at the big picture and big picture supposedly showed he sucked..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After looking back at his career so far I have to say to all your Fromm haters...   I can't say it or I would have to ban myself.. What he has done in athens says it all.. He has had a terrific career if he leaves for the NFL draft.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Rice and Crowder have came to play.  

Those guys were not very good last year.   They were AWESOME this year - both incredible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No doubt. As much as I am ready for a play maker to get here as a QB, Fromm is a DGD. If he stays and gets a QB coach to fix some techniques he could be amazing, but if he leaves we could also be sitting at 3 or 4 losses and thinking dang...

Edited by mike teevee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SacFalcFan said:

After looking back at his career so far I have to say to all your Fromm haters...   I can't say it or I would have to ban myself.. What he has done in athens says it all.. He has had a terrific career if he leaves for the NFL draft.. 

I'm not a Fromm hater in the least, but I'm not going to ever apologize for pointing out the visible warts that were exposed this season. Good on him for having a pretty solid final game of his Junior season. But even saying that, he had far from a perfect game tonight. I sincerely hope he comes back next year, assuming he continues to work on his fundamentals on the offseason, because I know an accomplished senior QB along with our great D gives us the best chance to be a champion next year. But if he moves on then I'm not going to have much less confidence in a true freshman Beck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I'm not a Fromm hater in the least, but I'm not going to ever apologize for pointing out the visible warts that were exposed this season. Good on him for having a pretty solid final game of his Junior season. But even saying that, he had far from a perfect game tonight. I sincerely hope he comes back next year, assuming he continues to work on his fundamentals on the offseason, because I know an accomplished senior QB along with our great D gives us the best chance to be a champion next year. But if he moves on then I'm not going to have much less confidence in a true freshman Beck. 

Anyone else notice they took away his permission to audible and made him start looking at the sideline for checks? Teams were keyed in on his tendencies when it came to changing plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I'm not a Fromm hater in the least, but I'm not going to ever apologize for pointing out the visible warts that were exposed this season. Good on him for having a pretty solid final game of his Junior season. But even saying that, he had far from a perfect game tonight. I sincerely hope he comes back next year, assuming he continues to work on his fundamentals on the offseason, because I know an accomplished senior QB along with our great D gives us the best chance to be a champion next year. But if he moves on then I'm not going to have much less confidence in a true freshman Beck. 

oh heck we have all critiqued his play, but you and I both know the commentary I am referring to.  I hope he comes back as well, but if he doesn't he has done a ton for the Dawgs, this program, and our fans.  bashing is what i am referring to.. talking about his issues is something we all have done and should do.. Fromm though has done a lot while in athens which i highlighted above and does get any credit for what he has accomplished.  If fromm does leave we will get a grad transfer and then have beck compete with whoever we bring in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

The loss cemented the Big 12 as the worst performing conference in bowl season. They went 1-5 with Texas being the only win. That one was partly because Utah had zero interest in being there.

Did Sam Ehlinger milk the Poulan Weedeater Bowl win for all it’s worth?  #texasforever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

The loss cemented the Big 12 as the worst performing conference in bowl season. They went 1-5 with Texas being the only win. That one was partly because Utah had zero interest in being there.

Texas is back now after that win.. just ask tom herman.. lol  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Good day for Bama and UGA fans! Both of us won by double digits and Auburn lost!

Hopefully Tennessee loses and we can all be happy again tomorrow!

See y’all in Tuscaloosa next year 

Yep it was a great day today!!!  auburn lost.. LOLOL  gooo indiana!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dawgs fans don't forget under armour game is tomorrow at 6pm on espn2.. i will have a thread up for it.. evans and washington are committing.. ringo is committing on saturday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Amazing Sugar Bowl win against Baylor! Can you believe after all the highs and lows this season, 2019 Georgia actually finished with a better record than 2018 Georgia? For the 1st time in 12 years, Georgia finishes with a better overall record than Alabama. Alabama and Florida finished 11-2, but Georgia finishes 12-2 with a Sugar Bowl win! That’s even better than the 2007 & 2012 teams.

Edited by mqg96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...