Carter

Sugar Bowl - #7 Baylor vs #5 Georgia

830 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

PS Landers didn’t just catch a ball..

he caught it in the middle of the field.. 

two miracles at once.  LOL

11 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

What’s my cause?

you talking like the past matters presently.. you were trashing him presently for what? His performance over the past 5 weeks? Do you critique yourself this much? If so, I’d assume you’d be a better poster by now

So we can only judge players based on now? If that's the case then there's no hall of fame players. Rice is bad, Barry is bad, etc. See how stupid that is? You look at the entire body of work.

I’m torn on fromm I think we struggle next year for sure even if Beck is good still a frosh, but Fromm just so..... blah in big games . Think he could def lead us to another 11-2 season, vs maybe w a freshman 8-4.. but gah 

11 minutes ago, joefalco said:

Why can’t we just celebrate him having a good game tonight? Why do we have to bash his past and not enjoy tonight? 

he’s played badly but tonight is all I care about. Past can’t be changed. The next step is all we have control over.  

smh. Some people. 

Because it's annoying how some posters will prop Fromm up as a legend then when he plays bad bash him and say we should have kept Fields and now tonight they're sucking his toes again.

And then there's the guys who act like Fromm has never done wrong and tonight just shows anyone who doubts him is a moron. 

Gets old dude, one game doesnt change his season.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

1 minute ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

I’m torn on fromm I think we struggle next year for sure even if Beck is good still a frosh, but Fromm just so..... blah in big games . Think he could def lead us to another 11-2 season, vs maybe w a freshman 8-4.. but gah 

Huh?? Fromm hasn’t had problems in big games... Yes, he struggled mightily this year but you look at his body of work he’s had 3 really bad games (LSU last season, Auburn 2 years ago and South Carolina this year). Y’all have totally forgotten how good he’s been before this year 

TheTrue7 likes this

It’s 11:00 and it’s only halftime. This is the one thing I hate about college football.

3 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

won with true FR. Fromm at QB with a lesser defense.  we can win with Beck.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Because it's annoying how some posters will prop Fromm up as a legend then when he plays bad bash him and say we should have kept Fields and now tonight they're sucking his toes again.

And then there's the guys who act like Fromm has never done wrong and tonight just shows anyone who doubts him is a moron. 

Weren’t you the guy calling Fields a RB?

BamaBirdLady likes this

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Here’s the thing, this was 50/50 on Fromm this season and majority of us know that but to put it ALL on him is just dumb

1 minute ago, richham said:

It’s 11:00 and it’s only halftime. This is the one thing I hate about college football.

yeah, this 9pm k/o and forever halftime just suux

1 minute ago, Bdawg58 said:

Huh?? Fromm hasn’t had problems in big games... Yes, he struggled mightily this year but you look at his body of work he’s had 3 really bad games (LSU last season, Auburn 2 years ago and South Carolina this year). Y’all have totally forgotten how good he’s been before this year 

I get your point, but he was pretty bad in this years sec title game.

3 minutes ago, richham said:

No reason to have this game this late

Just now, sdogg said:

No reason to have this game this late

It's all about the Rose Bowl and playing that game while the sun sets so everyone can aww at how beautiful it is.

Like we haven't seen it so many times!

mike teevee and sdogg like this

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

like i said baylor is explosive.. just like that they are moving easily. 

Meh I need to see more. We weren't gonna hold them to zero.

Was it Auburn we played and the first half looked like that and they stepped it up in the second half like Baylor just did?