• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this don't show you Arthur Blank is part of the problem , idk what will 

Get ready mods. The crybabies are gonna be out in full force today

BREAKING NEWS: we flop again next year 

11 minutes ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

I dont like us keeping DQ but I understand. 2020 is gonna be a rough year on the organization and fan base. 

You'll be glad this time next year.. They learned a lot of hard things this year.. And I'd hate to get a new HC that would have to go throw all the things needed to know and learned this year..

1. Exactly how to go about a season to win,, who to draft and who to get in Facy.

2. That you should get Vet proven OL instead of drafting them.

3. Draft everything other than OL

4. By sticking to quick O# plays,, not the ones that take 30 minutes to develope

5. Etc,, I could go on and on.. But i saw a huge change after we learned these things.

57 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

What does this mean for Ulbrich? Hopefully he doesn’t end up out of a spot. Could see a team looking at him for DC after our turnaround.

i am guessing the are still deciding the future of DK.

honestly I am okay with this. Not sure there were any guarantees in the coaching pool worth starting over for. Hoping the early season woes were driven by a sht show of a coaching configuration and this new ‘normal’ structure will lead to continuous success in 2020.

Ulbrich will probably move on and be amazing on some other team, it's a pattern here where we keep retreads or failed coaches and let upstarts go who turn other franchises around.

Suffice to say Quinn and TD will be on a very short leash in the off season.

• No big FA signings
  • No trading away future draft capital
  • No huge contract extensions

If we crap the bed early in 2020 then our next HC can't be severely handicapped at the draft and salary cap in his first year.

Edited by quotemokc
9 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

Even without the turnaround, he still wouldn’t have cleaned house completely. Dimitroff would have stayed because he loves working with him. 

This is who Blank is. He loved Smith and it took longer to get rid of him than it should. He still kept McKay around too. He loves Quinn and Dimitroff  and was looking for every reason to keep things going. 

Well, if you think about it,, It is way worse to be to quick in a total make over than to realize the Coaches we have ,, Have learned a lot and no way will you go out and find Someone with all the Knowledge that has been gained by having been there and done that.

47 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

That would be the worst thing that could happen,, Evidently you don't reallize how hard it is the get a Franchise QB.. And one as good as Ryan is.

Fields has franchise QB written all over him. He's a local from Kennesaw and grew up a Falcons Fan. Let me guess, you thought Lamar Jackson should have been a WR. SMFH. 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Fields has franchise QB written all over him. He's a local from Kennesaw and grew up a Falcons Fan. Let me guess, you thought Lamar Jackson should have been a WR. SMFH. 

Sorry ,, you guessed wrong.. But mark it down,, They are taking a chance every time he runs in getting knocked out of the game.. It's much easier to replace a WR than your starting QB.. JMO.. If I were a HC,, I'd want a pocket passer with the line loaded with VETERAN OL,,  ,, NOT ROOKIES,, if I were a HC  I would always get proven VET FAs for my OL. Period.

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

But will Fields play the race card and demand a trade when he doesn't get the starting job?  Eason sat out a year when he transferred... obviously the NCAA thought Fields was special.

Here's to him crashing and burning vs Clemson tomorrow.

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

Sorry ,, you guessed wrong.. But mark it down,, They are taking a chance every time he runs in getting knocked out of the game.. It's much easier to replace a WR than your starting QB.. JMO.. If I were a HC,, I'd want a pocket passer with the line loaded with VETERAN OL,,  ,, NOT ROOKIES,, if I were a HC  I would always get proven VET FAs for my OL. Period.

Every time I read your posts I think you are a Gazoo alt account. Dude, news flash there is life after your golden boy Ryan. I sure hope we land a generational talent like Fields to replace the noodle arm 

1 hour ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Its obvious that Blank loves Quinn and the players love Quinn. They played tough for him here in the 2nd half the season. Would have been nice to see this the whole year. Im guessing that win over SF is why Blank brought Quinn back. 

Players love their salaries. They dont have to take a significant pay cut, lose their positions, and keep playing like crap. (Ex. BEASLEY)

Just now, FalconsFanNW said:

But will Fields play the race card and demand a trade when he doesn't get the starting job?  Eason sat out a year when he transferred... obviously the NCAA thought Fields was special.

Here's to him crashing and burning vs Clemson tomorrow.

On the race card, this is a whole different subject that I'm not getting in to. Fields should have started over Fromm after 2018 LSU game. Kirby played favorites to his good ole boy medicore Fromm and Fields transferred and did whats best for him, and is now a Heisman finalist with 40 TDs and 1 INT IN HIS FIRST YEAR STARTING. Fields did nothing wrong to UGA - UGA screwed him over by not giving him a fair shot. Mismanged is an understatement. 

9 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Every time I read your posts I think you are a Gazoo alt account. Dude, news flash there is life after your golden boy Ryan. I sure hope we land a generational talent like Fields to replace the noodle arm 

Your pot speaks Volumes... on the negative..   and on the positive,, I think Fields will be a great player also. And thanks for the compliment !! 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

On the race card, this is a whole different subject that I'm not getting in to. Fields should have started over Fromm after 2018 LSU game. Kirby played favorites to his good ole boy medicore Fromm and Fields transferred and did whats best for him, and is now a Heisman finalist with 40 TDs and 1 INT IN HIS FIRST YEAR STARTING. Fields did nothing wrong to UGA - UGA screwed him over by not giving him a fair shot. Mismanged is an understatement. 

Dude Fields left because he didnt want to wait a year to play. Fields got in his feelings and left. UGA didnt screw him over. Plus quit disrespecting my QB Ryan. He has done everything he could for this franchise and sorry fans like you keep hating him because you miss a running QB.