• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this don't show you Arthur Blank is part of the problem , idk what will 

Get ready mods. The crybabies are gonna be out in full force today

BREAKING NEWS: we flop again next year 

Just now, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

How is Blank part of the problem? Blank loves Quinn and the players love Quinn. 

Blank has been doing this for years , he just can't pick head coaches at all smh. He's not a good evaluator,  that dont mean squat. They can love him but doesnt mean he hasnt worn out his welcome 

Just now, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Its obvious that Blank loves Quinn and the players love Quinn. They played tough for him here in the 2nd half the season. Would have been nice to see this the whole year. Im guessing that win over SF is why Blank brought Quinn back. 

this is a huge factor. Players coach and they haven't quit on him. There is value in that.

11 minutes ago, caponine said:

If this don't show you Arthur Blank is part of the problem , idk what will 

One of the few times I have been agreeing with you and saying the same thing. 

I HOPE I have to eat these words. 

With him doing the picking, I am not sure it would have made things better to change coaches either so I am torn.

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Lame, AB can enjoy an empty stadium and another 7-9 roller coaster season. This franchise is trash and never holds anyone accountable.

Provide an example of this franchise not holding people accountable.

Blank has fired 3 head coaches

Multiple players have been cut for off the field issues

I understand people are upset. I also understand that you simply want to do what you feel is best for the team and you feel this isnt it, but "not holding anyone accountable" is a false narrative.

What does this mean for Ulbrich? Hopefully he doesn’t end up out of a spot. Could see a team looking at him for DC after our turnaround.

i am guessing the are still deciding the future of DK.

honestly I am okay with this. Not sure there were any guarantees in the coaching pool worth starting over for. Hoping the early season woes were driven by a sht show of a coaching configuration and this new ‘normal’ structure will lead to continuous success in 2020.

3 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

I guess if you’re not going to rebuild, you might as well have the guys responsible for 18/19 go dwindling with the ship.

Ultimately, Blank was pot committed with a bad hand.

I think that needs to come with the season ticket packages next year as I will need to be medicated for next season. :lol:

7 minutes ago, stizz said:

Is there a reason for Morris over Ulbrich? Seniority?

My best guess is the reason for Morris over Ulbrich is because Quinn feels Morris is ready for that job and will do a better job than Ulbrich.

People act like these dudes are drawing straws. They know more about football than everyone on this board put together.  Having a couple of down seasons doesn't change that really.