Falcons at Buccaneers/black Monday predictions?

Falcons Fan MVP

I predict that the Falcons will beat the Buccaneers 26-20 week 17. On black Monday I predict Thomas Dimitroff will either be fired or moved to a different role and a new GM will be brought in. I predict Dan Quinn and Dirk Koetter stays. Raheem Morris of Jeff Ulbrich will be promoted to defensive coordinator and we will most likely get a new offensive line coach.

5 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I predict that the Falcons will beat the Buccaneers 26-20 week 17. On black Monday I predict Thomas Dimitroff will either be fired or moved to a different role and a new GM will be brought in. I predict Dan Quinn and Dirk Koetter stays. Raheem Morris of Jeff Ulbrich will be promoted to defensive coordinator and we will most likely get a new offensive line coach.

thank you for the laughs then that's the funniest thing I read all day long. the Tampa bay buccaneers are at home.  you really think Mr. inconsistent can pull off a victory.  

6 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

thank you for the laughs then that's the funniest thing I read all day long. the Tampa bay buccaneers are at home.  you really think Mr. inconsistent can pull off a victory.  

He said Falcons beat Buccaneers...

Reading is Fundamental. 

DQ and TD are safe,  DK gone on the first thing smokin'

49 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

It makes sense to me.....and long over due. Idt AB will fire DQ IF we win against the Bucs. It just don’t make sense after playing at a high level in the second half 6-2. AB could then bring in Ed Dodds or George Paton or another GM who could add the final pieces to this team to make a few runs at the big trophy b4 JJ MR phase out. The only problem with that is most GMs want their guy so hopefully DQ is his guy and if he fails us in ‘20 he can get his own HC. It’s going to be interesting but I’m thinking we best win or AB fires both 

Edited by Atl Falcon

21 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

If it means messing up our draft pick position absolutely. Lol. the Buccaneers are inconsistent also. 

2 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

It makes sense to me.....and long over due. Idt AB will fire DQ IF we win against the Bucs. It just don’t make sense after playing at a high level in the second half 6-2. AB could then bring in Ed Dodds or George Paton or another GM who could add the final pieces to this team to make a few runs at the big trophy b4 JJ MR phase out. The only problem with that is most GMs want their guy so hopefully DQ is his guy and if he fails us in ‘20 he can get his our HC. It’s going to be interesting but I’m thinking we best win or AB fires both 

We might bring back Scott Pioli or let someone in house take the GM role. Thomas Dimitroff might just sign the contracts or something. I think they will offer Thomas something.

40 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I think is a high likelihood that  Dan Quinn and  Thomas Dimitroff it will be fired on Black Monday

13 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

We might bring back Scott Pioli or let someone in house take the GM role. Thomas Dimitroff might just sign the contracts or something. I think they will offer Thomas something.

Scott Pioli suits me ....honestly I think our talent level just when he was on board. I’m not TD could’ve made it without him after the restructure. Dimi would be a good one to be in charge of half time entertainment 

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I personally think win or lose,  TD and DQ are probably safe.   It would make little to no sense to keep DQ but get rid of TD unless there are deeper issues between TD and AB (seen no evidence of a rift).   The Jeckyl and Hyde nature of this team points to coaching,  not scouting or contracts.  If there is a coach who I think should go but probably won't is Koetter.  Chris Morgan's seat should also be close to simmer. 

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I agree almost completely.  DQ stays, Dimitroff gets reassigned within the organization just like Rich McKay did when Dimitroff got here.  A new GM, new OL coach, new OC (Koetter gets cut). Ulbrich or Morris are DC and the other one gets an upgraded title. Both get more money. 
Ultimately, DQ becomes more of a Cheerleader/CEO type of HC very similar to Pete Carroll in Seattle. The new GM brings in a good OC who runs a BALANCED attack, an OL coach who fits the new OC’s scheme and has a good draft and free agency. We are right back in the mix for playoff contention and a deep run next year provided we can stay reasonably healthy. 

16 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I personally think win or lose,  TD and DQ are probably safe.   It would make little to no sense to keep DQ but get rid of TD unless there are deeper issues between TD and AB (seen no evidence of a rift).   The Jeckyl and Hyde nature of this team points to coaching,  not scouting or contracts.  If there is a coach who I think should go but probably won't is Koetter.  Chris Morgan's seat should also be close to simmer. 

Yeah if they did make a front office move it would probably be in house because new GM might want Quinn or even Ryan gone.

Falcons will blow out the Bucs.  Everyone stays safe.  We draft trenches.  We also blow out the first 3 teams we face in 2020.  Koetter and Ulbrich will already be on the top of everyone else’s HC vacancies in 2021.

I’m going deep, friends.

Edited by Maltese Falcon

Just now, Maltese Falcon said:

Falcons will blow out the Bucs.  Everyone stays safe.  We draft trenches.  We also blow out the first 3 teams we face in 2020.  Koetter and Ulbright will already be on the top of everyone else’s HC vacancies in 2021.

I go deep with prognostication.

We always do good on election years. :) 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016

The entire staff will return next year and the Falcons will go 9-7 missing the playoffs by a game.  

This will prompt Arthur Blank to yet again retain TD and Quinn, but the 2021 Falcons go 5-11 and Blank finally dismisses TD and Quinn, and at age 80 decides to sell the team to a group of oil folk in Oklahoma City.  The group asks the NFL to relocate the Falcons out there.  

The NFL approves the move, and in 2023 in Super Bowl LVII, the OKC Falcons defeat the Miami Dolphins  by a score of 28-3.  

edit, post script:  Hot dogs at Oklahoma City Falcons games sell for $1.99

53 minutes ago, octoslash said:

The entire staff will return next year and the Falcons will go 9-7 missing the playoffs by a game.  

This will prompt Arthur Blank to yet again retain TD and Quinn, but the 2021 Falcons go 5-11 and Blank finally dismisses TD and Quinn, and at age 80 decides to sell the team to a group of oil folk in Oklahoma City.  The group asks the NFL to relocate the Falcons out there.  

The NFL approves the move, and in 2023 in Super Bowl LVII, the OKC Falcons defeat the Miami Dolphins  by a score of 28-3.  

edit, post script:  Hot dogs at Oklahoma City Falcons games sell for $1.99

lol 

12 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

the problem is actually been right this year. too bad I wasn't wrong

Just because you correctly predicted the Falcons record doesn’t make you smart. It means you got lucky in a guess. I mean, you just predicted the Falcons would hire Keion Carpenter to be the safeties coach...do you realize how many things are wrong with that prediction?

1 hour ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Falcons will blow out the Bucs.  Everyone stays safe.  We draft trenches.  We also blow out the first 3 teams we face in 2020.  Koetter and Ulbrich will already be on the top of everyone else’s HC vacancies in 2021.

I’m going deep, friends.

oh there's something that's 'deep' in there, that's for sure....

:mmmhmm::lol: