2019 CFP Semifinal: #4 Oklahoma vs #1 LSU

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raise you hand if you didn’t see this coming.... Now, take that hand and slap the ever living schitt out of yourself for being stupid!!!!!

Lol your posts are all pathetic. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I looked it up.  Burrow did more in the first half than Ryan all year at the Benz...

Still taking Hebert over Burrow?  Not being rude...just curious

Oh heck yeah. Herbert is has balled out the last two years. I see Aaron Rodgers when I look at him. Of course all this depends on where each QB goes to. Burrow going to Cincy will definitely be tough in the AFC North

3 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Oh heck yeah. Herbert is has balled out the last two years. I see Aaron Rodgers when I look at him. Of course all this depends on where each QB goes to. Burrow going to Cincy will definitely be tough in the AFC North

Disagree about Herbert. Whenever I watched Oregon I've just never been impressed by him. I think he's gonna be another Marcus Mariota and fall in the long line of Oregon QBs to disappoint in the NFL.

9 hours ago, tactician said:

His ability to dissect defenses is really unique. He does not miss reads, and his throws are on the money. Also, he handles pressure really well, his movement in the pocket is very fluid and efficient. He's the rare guy that can stand in the pocket and also go off script, excelling equally at both. Maybe his strong supporting cast might be biasing my opinion, but I think his tape from this year is as good as any QB prospect in a generation.

Tremendous respect for Burrow but Cincinnati and the NFL is a whole different ball game, LSU had receivers open all over the field yesterday. Bengals have trashed QB prospects over the years, they are getting the number one pick for a reason.  How successful he is in the NFL depends on how they help him mature and adjust to the game. #1 I'd try to run some variance of LSU's offense the guy has that down pat, #2 going to need more than AJ Green at WR. #3 beef up that OL defenses will have a mixture of blitzes forcing quick decisions