Carter

2019 CFP Semifinal: #4 Oklahoma vs #1 LSU

334 posts in this topic

Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

A 5 point loss is not that big a loss! LSU got lazy and we took advantage. 

So sick of this diatribe. We lost the 1st half, Tua was rusty and off with his passes.  We made halftime adjustments and won the 2nd half. We lost the game, but not a beat down!

please read the post you are replying too..  no one said a beatdown, but you did not give lsu their best game of the year period.. that was what i was referencing and what i said in that post is dead on.  you didn't say anything to disprove it.  bama never had a shot to take the lead in that 2nd half with a drive.  auburn gave lsu the best game of the season and they did it on the road while you guys were at home.. you have zero to say to say that is wrong. 

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Lol!! LSU only gonna score 21 points? Haha!! Got double that number and Joe Burrow with 6 TD passes and it's still 4 minutes until halftime!! Someone gonna come eat their crow?

Oklahoma has quit now.  On to Ohio State vs Clemson.  Was hoping Oklahoma  would  make this game interesting...  

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Omg!! 7 TD passes for Joe Burrow before halftime!!

hopefully for OU's sake burrow is benched in the 2nd half.. LOL  they can score a 100 points if they want to.. 

Just now, Spts1 said:

Oklahoma has quit now.  On to Ohio State vs Clemson.  Was hoping Oklahoma  would  make this game interesting...  

because you are afraid of facing lsu.  most osu and clemson fans were rooting for OU. 

Just now, Carter said:

49 points in the first half... lol

Yall have no idea how happy OU getting blown out makes me. Their fans are not tools, they’re the entire craftsman set.

you don't like OU fans?  hmmm i wonder why. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Close to 500 yards allowed..

in a half?

:lol:

my uncle is a big OU fan and was a student when barry switzer was there.. i called him up and he said I am dvring it.. i can't handle another beatdown.. LOL 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

please read the post you are replying too..  no one said a beatdown, but you did not give lsu their best game of the year period.. that was what i was referencing and what i said in that post is dead on.  you didn't say anything to disprove it.  bama never had a shot to take the lead in that 2nd half with a drive.  auburn gave lsu the best game of the season and they did it on the road while you guys were at home.. you have zero to say to say that is wrong. 

You just hate Bama and will not give an inch talking about them! Are you saying a 5 point lead, with Tua getting on track put us in an impossible win situation?

I think you are mistaken and might be thinking of another team that played LSU.

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

my uncle is a big OU fan and was a student when barry switzer was there.. i called him up and he said I am dvring it.. i can't handle another beatdown.. LOL 

Just go ahead and delete then my friend.. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

because you are afraid of facing lsu.  most osu and clemson fans were rooting for OU. 

We got the players to beat LSU.  Complete team...