2019 CFP Semifinal: #4 Oklahoma vs #1 LSU

LSU is about a two touchdown favorite on the Vegas line. I think they probably win by more. Oklahoma is a more one dimensional running team than people seem to realize. Lamb has turned into a beast at receiver though. I’m expecting The Joe Burrow Show to have another romp in Atlanta.

Game is this Saturday, kickoff at 4pm Eastern on ESPN.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raise you hand if you didn’t see this coming.... Now, take that hand and slap the ever living schitt out of yourself for being stupid!!!!!

Lol your posts are all pathetic. 

Posted Images

I don’t really care about LSU. We’ve played them like 30 times ever and they hate Auburn almost as much as we do. Plus I usually want the team that beat us to win it all. So I’m fine with LSU winning and will probably be pulling for them. Not that it really matters, I don’t think the other 3 teams can beat them unless they make a ton of mistakes anyway.

Game is a toss up.  Don't let the LSU hype fool you. Oklahoma can move the ball up and down the field with Hurts. Even with the suspensions I'm predicting a high scoring close game that will come down to the finish to determine the winner...

Edited by Spts1
1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

Game is a toss up.  Don't let the LSU hype fool you. Oklahoma can move the ball up and down the field with Hurts. Even with the suspensions I'm predicting a high scoring close game that will come down to the finish to determine the winner...

Don’t let the LSU hype fool you? You must have smoked some good stuff my man. Oklahoma doesn’t have a prayer to stop that offense and Hurts has only proven all year long why he lost the job to Tua... he’s a great teammate and a great player but he is not a great QB. If Oklahoma can’t run the ball they won’t move the ball and they sure won’t be stopping Joe Burrow and that LSU offense.

Aint nothing about this game gonna be close at the end.

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

not sure what football you have been watching, but ou was fortunate to be in this game.. hurts while he is a great story he has turned the ball over plenty and LSU is going to blow them out.  nothing about this game says it's going to be close. 

9 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

not sure what football you have been watching, but ou was fortunate to be in this game.. hurts while he is a great story he has turned the ball over plenty and LSU is going to blow them out.  nothing about this game says it's going to be close. 

LSU is a great team.  The weakness is their defense.  The Alabama game is the blueprint for how the game against Oklahoma will play out.  LSU couldn't stop Bama and they will not stop Oklahoma.  Doesn't mean they will not win,  its my prediction that it will not be the blowout people are saying...

Edited by Spts1
3 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

LSU is a great team.  The weakness is their defense.  The Alabama game is the blueprint for how the game against Oklahoma will play out.  LSU couldn't stop Bama and they will not stop Oklahoma.  Doesn't mean they will not win,  its my prediction that it will not be the blowout people are saying...

so the blueprint is to get down 3 touchdowns and then hope lsu goes conservative and makes some mistakes to let a team back into the game?  here is the situation:  lsu has a much better offense and a better defense than OU does.. OU turns the ball over due to hurts trying to do too much.. i don't see anyway this isn't a blowout. 

On 12/26/2019 at 11:48 AM, SacFalcFan said:

so the blueprint is to get down 3 touchdowns and then hope lsu goes conservative and makes some mistakes to let a team back into the game?  here is the situation:  lsu has a much better offense and a better defense than OU does.. OU turns the ball over due to hurts trying to do too much.. i don't see anyway this isn't a blowout. 

Oklahoma has no defense. Georgia and Alabama both do and got smoked by LSU’s offense. This game will be over at halftime, seriously something like 42-7 at the half.