If yoi know anyone with Alzheimers!!

I used to visit my friends father in.a nuraing ho!e who was suffering from alzheimers badly. I suggesed that my friend give his dad Lioms !ane mushroo! Extract 3 ti!es a day. I helped make sure he took his afternoom and evening dose while !y friend gave it to him in the morning. After 6 weeks the man recognized his son for he first time in 6 months and carried on a short coherent conversation with his son telling him he knew he was sick, and he forgave hos son for admitting him to he nursing home. He even made a joke, as wzs his way, that it didnt matter everyone is a stranger to him. These moments of clarity had sopped occuring for the past several months.  

If you have a loved one or know anyone who does I urge you to consider supplementimg their diet with Lions mane mushroom.

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I used to visit my friends father in.a nuraing ho!e who was suffering from alzheimers badly. I suggesed that my friend give his dad Lioms !ane mushroo! Extract 3 ti!es a day. I helped make sure he took his afternoom and evening dose while !y friend gave it to him in the morning. After 6 weeks the man recognized his son for he first time in 6 months and carried on a short coherent conversation with his son telling him he knew he was sick, and he forgave hos son for admitting him to he nursing home. He even made a joke, as wzs his way, that it didnt matter everyone is a stranger to him. These moments of clarity had sopped occuring for the past several months.  

If you have a loved one or know anyone who does I urge you to consider supplementimg their diet with Lions mane mushroom.

Thanks for the tip :tiphat:

Nootropics are suppose to help with Alzheimers big pharma doesn't make money off of Nootropics so they aren't pushed by Doctors here in the USA.

Noopept is a very good drug

noopept is currently used as a potent prescription drug for treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other age related cognitive decline in countries like Russia and the former Soviet Union countries and is sold as a supplement here so big pharma has no reason to have doctors to push the drug as a treatment here.

Phenibut is a prescription drug in Russia and the former Soviet Union countries that is used to treat anxiety and it works better then the current anxiety drugs sold in the USA as it doesn't kill mental focus and turn you in to a Zombie like Benzos do. Phenibut is sold as a supplement here so big pharma has no reason to have doctors push the drug as a treatment here

From a goverment website about Noopept

We showed that the nootropic drug increases expression of neurotrophic factors in the hippocampus. Our results are consistent with the hypothesis that neurotrophin synthesis in the hippocampus determines cognitive function, particularly in consolidation and delayed memory retrieval. Published data show that neurotrophic factor deficiency in the hippocampus is observed not only in advanced Alzheimer's disease, but also at the stage of mild cognitive impairment (pre-disease state). In light of this our findings suggest that Noopept holds much promise to prevent the development of Alzheimer's disease in patients with mild cognitive impairment. Moreover, therapeutic effectiveness of Noopept should be evaluated at the initial stage of Alzheimer's disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19240853/

Edited by Brehus