Dan Quinn=Mark Richt

Refried Beans

49 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Mark Richt was a nice guy too, how many National Championships he win? Same scenario with Atlanta Falcons.  We know what we got in Quinn and it aint enough. Cut bait move on.  Tough decisons are needed to win the hardware. 

Nah bro. Mark Richt pretty much beat teams that he were supposed to beat.  

I still think it's dumb that people say Quinn wasn't enough to win a superbowl.  We did enough in that game to actually win the superbowl and a guy thats not here anymore blew it for us.  Although that guy thats not here anymore was probably the smartest coach on the team he just screwed up at the most important time.   I'll even go a step further and say that even with all that crap that went down even with shanny calling a dumb 2nd half at the very end of the game if freeman and matthews do their job and not let up a easy sack and a massive hold were still in position to win that game with a kick to put us up 2 scores from bryant.  You can't blame Qunin for freeman and matthews not doing their job that they both know exactly how to do correctly and have done before.   People like to blame the defense at times for letting the comeback happen but when you are on the field for 99 fricken plays compared to another teams 45 or 50 because your offense won't take time off the clock by running the ball then you are going to get tired.    Now i will agree to an extent that Quinn should have stepped in and told shanny to run the ball as the headcoach but you also have to have faith in your guy who has gotten you there that knows way more about offense than you do.  Still when it's all said and done the fact he put us in position to win a superbowl outside of 2 blown assignments from 2 vets means to me he did enough to give us a chance to win a SB as a headcoach.  

I think its the fact that we tried replace Dwight Freeney with Takk Mckninley.   You try to replace Dimarco with Derrick Coleman.  You try to replace Toilolo with Saubert.  You replace Shanahan with Sark.  Do we see a common theme here?  We are replacing good to great players/leaders with the scum of the NFL.   Sark won't last one more year with Alabama, he got Saban his QB that he recently recruited.  Derrick Coleman?  No where to be found.  Saubert.... No where to be found.  Takk Mckinley??? Yeah he is showing Vic Beasley how to pass rush .........  

Falcons for some reason lost their ways.  Losing Kyle Shanahan was like losing your right arm.   Now you have to function with one arm and your trying to replace your right arm with a fishing pole.  

I think the Falcons figured things out.  And I will for sure know they figured things out when they get rid of Takk "Drama Queen" Mckinley and they start 5 Offensive linemen who are smart and can move...... NOT CARPENTER AND BROWN, who took up the buffet food extras. 

6 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I think its the fact that we tried replace Dwight Freeney with Takk Mckninley.   You try to replace Dimarco with Derrick Coleman.  You try to replace Toilolo with Saubert.  You replace Shanahan with Sark.  Do we see a common theme here?  We are replacing good to great players/leaders with the scum of the NFL.   Sark won't last one more year with Alabama, he got Saban his QB that he recently recruited.  Derrick Coleman?  No where to be found.  Saubert.... No where to be found.  Takk Mckinley??? Yeah he is showing Vic Beasley how to pass rush .........  

Falcons for some reason lost their ways.  Losing Kyle Shanahan was like losing your right arm.   Now you have to function with one arm and your trying to replace your right arm with a fishing pole.  

I think the Falcons figured things out.  And I will for sure know they figured things out when they get rid of Takk "Drama Queen" Mckinley and they start 5 Offensive linemen who are smart and can move...... NOT CARPENTER AND BROWN, who took up the buffet food extras. 

Lol sarkisiian was the only reason alabama was in games against the tops last season

8 minutes ago, dapanch420 said:

Lol sarkisiian was the only reason alabama was in games against the tops last season

Alabama.... First time not being in the playoffs since it started.  Nice Job Sark!

What you guys don't even get is that Saban USED Sark to recruit Tua.  Now he used him again to get Bryce as a bama QB. 

Edited by R_The_Great