81KJW

it's so much fun being a falcons fan crappy draft positions and crappy seasons

46 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Shipping was $400. Understandably, nobody wanted it at that. @falconjam is gonna come pick it up after New Years. Thanks for your help!!

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Shipping was $400. Understandably, nobody wanted it at that. @falconjam is gonna come pick it up after New Years. Thanks for your help!!

That’s Meaty rug. It’s trying to stay with you. It’s doing everything it can to stick with.  Ha. Sounds like  you can get it worked out.  No prob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Shipping was $400. Understandably, nobody wanted it at that. @falconjam is gonna come pick it up after New Years. Thanks for your help!!

Sounds about like FSU trying to get out of Taggert's Contract

AUTiger7222 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 81KJW said:
the falcons we are the only organization that would do something this incompetent
 
 

Admit it, 28-3 made you happy cause we secured that 31st pick...would have sucked to pick 32nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Falcons won today, some fans come here to complain.  Worst fans in sports history period.

I missed the old days when winning counted regardless of anything.  

I think some of you are trying to fill a void in your life with football but really need some f’ing counseling. 

AUTiger7222 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like our draft position.... If we are not picking 2 to get chase young.... picking 10-20 is good.....   

 

I rather us being in the playoffs but if we was having a bad year... I'm glad it's like this because noooooooo one has a excuse.... Not injuries... Not lack or talent... no excuses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

That’s Meaty rug. It’s trying to stay with you. It’s doing everything it can to stick with.  Ha. Sounds like  you can get it worked out.  No prob. 

its a big rug

Edited by falconjam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Shipping was $400. Understandably, nobody wanted it at that. @falconjam is gonna come pick it up after New Years. Thanks for your help!!

ILL BE THERE AFTER HOLIDAYS..Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Its so much fun to see fans complain about losing draft position. Hate to break it to you but nobody tanks on purpose. Tanking is for quitters. 

I just don't understand the mindset of tankers. Do they also tank in real life when things don't go their way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 81KJW said:

 I'm sorry for not being happy being 7 and 9 or 6 and 10

I doubt you'll find any fan here who is happy at those numbers. but your ONLY choices are: 

go root for another team, and hope you didn't just jinx them like switching lines at the grocery store

keep rooting for this team with the hope that next year is better

 

of course I realize that with that second choice, the whining here will continue. Don't say it won't if we win, because yes there ARE fans here who whine regardless, and that regardless refers to EVERYTHING: winning, or losing, who coaches, who's the GM, who's starting at ALL 22 positions, who's backing up all 22 positions, who's on the practice squad. We won't get into the individual specific whines available each week/day/hour/play of the season

81KJW likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Admit it, 28-3 made you happy cause we secured that 31st pick...would have sucked to pick 32nd

no, I'm sorry that I'm not very happy because I have a losing season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BFG said:

The Falcons won today, some fans come here to complain.  Worst fans in sports history period.

I missed the old days when winning counted regardless of anything.  

I think some of you are trying to fill a void in your life with football but really need some f’ing counseling. 

we have a losing season. sorry, I'm not satisfied with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

So, everybody wants to win, but they concern themselves in the least with draft position. 

but when your falcon's fan you   do not get either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I doubt you'll find any fan here who is happy at those numbers. but your ONLY choices are: 

go root for another team, and hope you didn't just jinx them like switching lines at the grocery store

keep rooting for this team with the hope that next year is better

 

of course I realize that with that second choice, the whining here will continue. Don't say it won't if we win, because yes there ARE fans here who whine regardless, and that regardless refers to EVERYTHING: winning, or losing, who coaches, who's the GM, who's starting at ALL 22 positions, who's backing up all 22 positions, who's on the practice squad. We won't get into the individual specific whines available each week/day/hour/play of the season

2

 you do realize you have no hope for next year ..

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2019/12/14/21020249/which-nfc-south-team-is-in-the-best-shape-cap-wise-in-2020-buccaneers-saints-falcons-panthers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 81KJW said:

but when your falcon's fan you   do not get either

Obviously, you haven’t lived through the many iterations of Falcons football as I and others have if you consider our recent history to be non-winning football. 

In fact, these have been the golden years from our first SB year to now. 

Have the last couple been playoff years? No, but in the Ryan era alone, we’ve only had four losing seasons. I get people being frustrated, but there’s no need to wildly mischaracterize things. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

you know absolutely nothing about how teams manipulate the cap do you. The thoughts around here for YEARS was that the taints were in cap helllll for years with no hope and yet they always managed to manipulate things and pick up players and resign players....

 

dude, just stop with your negative nancy crap, we're 5-2 over the last 7 games, YES there is HOPE for next year. just take your unhappy asss over and cheer for some other team. I hear the Browns, Jets, Dolphins and Bengals are all hoping to pick up a few new fans this offseason

thanat0s, Iron Saint and octoslash like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, papachaz said:

you know absolutely nothing about how teams manipulate the cap do you. The thoughts around here for YEARS was that the taints were in cap helllll for years with no hope and yet they always managed to manipulate things and pick up players and resign players....

 

dude, just stop with your negative nancy crap, we're 5-2 over the last 7 games, YES there is HOPE for next year. just take your unhappy asss over and cheer for some other team. I hear the Browns, Jets, Dolphins and Bengals are all hoping to pick up a few new fans this offseason

Preach!

I quit caring a long time ago about AFMB armchair GMs whining about cap space 24/7. It’s the team’s job to deal with that. 

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now