Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BirdGangATL

Vic Beasley

149 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

What is the cheapest we can get him for?

As long as it’s not this 13 mil a year he’s playing for now. 3/6-7 mil a year is decent. And back load it. Prove it

Edited by arrogantBEAST
Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

6 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

vet minimum...there are too many long stretches where he doesnt give a crap

6 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

What is the cheapest we can get him for?

The Falcons would need to tag him to keep him from getting to FA.

If he makes it to FA every team is desperate for pass rush help.  Other teams will be able to afford to pay him more than the Falcons.  

You do realize that every play he makes these last few games makes him more expensive?

Falcons won’t be able to afford Beasley unless he seriously wants to play for ATL.... which I doubt considering how much the fans have **** on him.

With Von Miller & Khalil Mack in his current 2019 stat wheelhouse, I’m afraid his agent will frame him as ELITE.  There’s no salary discount at this point......or distinct possibility that the Pats won’t scoop him up as soon as he’s made available.

Edited by Maltese Falcon

6 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

With Von Miller & Khalil Mack in his current 2019 stat wheelhouse, I’m afraid his agent will frame him as ELITE.  There’s no salary discount at this point......or distinct possibility that the Pats won’t scoop him up as soon as he’s made available.

Is his agent the same one Devonta has? If so..... he’ll be asking for 20 mil a year and go into mediocrity afterwards. 

FRIZZ3L and GreggT like this

I say we offer him a big, big, big money contract and right when he goes to sign it... pull it from underneath the pen and tell him if he was a better closer then he could have signed it.

XXVIII-III likes this

Get the comp pick and move on. Falcons are going to have to make some tough decisions. You can’t pay everyone. I would try and Keep Hooper but we are going to have to go the cheap route in free agency and hope to find some value like bucs did last year with Barrett. Ronald Blair is intriguing. 

jamesmasen and Bunchy Carter like this

50 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Vice Beasley has more sacks then Von Miller ,Dee Ford and Khalil Mack

What's good tho

Khalil has 7.5, Vic has 8?

Edited by TheHeartless