Thanks Dan and Team, but;

roguebeaver

We’ve seen this show too many times before for us to buy into keeping DQ past this year! Enough is enough and time for a change at the top. History shows, with what we have available talent wise, a new coach with the right scheme and support staff will bode well for this team next year. So, thanks Dan, but you have to go...That is all! 

13 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I think them empty seats mannnnnnn... That's going to be tough for Mr.Blank

To me it’s Blank’s fault as much as anybody for attendance. He built a stadium for corporate sponsors instead of for Atlanta Falcons fans. However someone has to fall on the sword. Might just be Dimi...

The only thing that will bring in Atlanta Fans is winning, there isn't any loyalty beyond what have you done for me lately.  So, big question is, is what Quinn accomplished with this team in the 2nd half enough.  If we fired Quinn at the bye, and made someone interim coach, and they finished 6-2, wouldn't we be screaming to keep said coach?  I think Blank keeps Quinn, and at this point I would agree with him, and try to keep a level of familiarity with the coaching staff.  Falcons are in tough cap spot, play it out with Quinn and Co., and if we see same thing next year, give new coach a new chance to affect the roster.

57 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

We’ve seen this show too many times before for us to buy into keeping DQ past this year! Enough is enough and time for a change at the top. History shows, with what we have available talent wise, a new coach with the right scheme and support staff will bode well for this team next year. So, thanks Dan, but you have to go...That is all! 

we are not that talented 

18 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

we are not that talented 

The offense is, our defense has mediocre talent at best. When the defense was playing bad, the narrative was that the players are good but DQ can’t coach. Now that they’re over-achieving, the narrative is the players are great we just need different coaching.

Outside of Grady, we have zero dominant players on defense. Debo is the only one that’s even close. Davidson is good but may not be a Falcon next year. 

4 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

The offense is, our defense has mediocre talent at best. When the defense was playing bad, the narrative was that the players are good but DQ can’t coach. Now that they’re over-achieving, the narrative is the players are great we just need different coaching.

Outside of Grady, we have zero dominant players on defense. Debo is the only one that’s even close. Davidson is good but may not be a Falcon next year. 

Agreed.we need SS DE Dt Cb and LBs. On offense a Lg would be cool but gono i think and hope can man that spot.

53 minutes ago, blutarski said:

The only thing that will bring in Atlanta Fans is winning, there isn't any loyalty beyond what have you done for me lately.  So, big question is, is what Quinn accomplished with this team in the 2nd half enough.  If we fired Quinn at the bye, and made someone interim coach, and they finished 6-2, wouldn't we be screaming to keep said coach?  I think Blank keeps Quinn, and at this point I would agree with him, and try to keep a level of familiarity with the coaching staff.  Falcons are in tough cap spot, play it out with Quinn and Co., and if we see same thing next year, give new coach a new chance to affect the roster.

That is a well though out post. Kudos

2 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Hopefully Mike Tomlin will be available in 2021 if we need a head coach at that time.

Players love Quinn because they know he’s not going to hold them accountable for anything.  They can play like hot garbage for 75% of the year and know that their job will be safe next year.  They can turn the ball over and get an “atta boy” and a clapping of hands.  They can get embarrassed in games and still be told they had a great weak of practice.

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I’m a bit differing on this I don’t need dominant talent.What I do need is 7-8 of those guys who do there jobs so 3-4 of my better players can do a bit more.

Coaching means a **** of alot it can’t be understated how important it is.Good players can’t overcome bad coaching.

21 minutes ago, atljbo said:

If you win... They will come 

:ninja:

With a bad fan base like ours, yes.  Look at a Browns game during their 0-16 season and it is almost the same our 6-9 season so far in a city that has half the population of Atlanta.  Oh, and it's not in a dome and cold as **** there too. 

Attendance numbers show one thing, looking at the empty seats all over the Benz tell a different story.  No way we are 95.5% of our seats filled like the attendance numbers suggest, that is laughable.