*** Official Jaguars Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Who’d have thought Devonta Freeman is still productive lol who’d have thought.I was under the guise from a lot of fans that Freeman was finished another misnomer from fans who just aren’t watching the game.

Productive against a team that has quit on the season. Worst mistake we can make is keeping him.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Who’d have thought Devonta Freeman is still productive lol who’d have thought.I was under the guise from a lot of fans that Freeman was finished another misnomer from fans who just aren’t watching the game.

Been saying all year that it was the laziest take to say he wasn't the same since injury or that he is getting old.  He looked exactly like he did his rookie year this year, pre injury and young.  He just didn't fit Koetter's normal scheme.  So far today it hasn't felt like his normal game plan.  Let's see if it continues.

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Freeman is done and if you can’t see that. Then go buy some glasses.