*** Official Jaguars Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

That whole sequence where Thomas yanked his helmet off and drew no flag on a play where it should have backed them up 15 yards should be exhibit A of how the league favors the Saints.

But...doesn’t Bountygate not matter as a tainted SB trophy since they later got ROBBED of the SB (in the NFC title game where the Rams got bad no calls that benefited the saints as well)

:lol:

+/-= Bountygate now no longer happened.

9 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Saints are stat whoring as usual

They never stop. They are pure stat chasers. Only reason Brees has the stats he does now.  He wouldn't be there if not for all the years of stat padding.  

If we did that, Ryan would be crushing more than he is. Matt has came off the field with big leads, Ran the ball when we should, and took knees when he should. Brees has never done that. He always pads. 

5 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

They never stop. They are pure stat chasers. Only reason Brees has the stats he does now.  He wouldn't be there if not for all the years of stat padding.  

If we did that, Ryan would be crushing more than he is. Matt has came off the field with big leads, Ran the ball when we should, and took knees when he should. Brees has never done that. He always pads. 

I mean, I wouldn’t complain as a fan if we had a legit brain on offense to pair with Matt and Julio over the years.

But what you say is true.

14 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Don't forget the ring that came in that padding...

2 hours ago, Spts1 said:

What was the narrative from 28-3 Superbowl?

So you like narratives. Seems shallow enough to me.

EDIT: Sorry, that was not meant to be personal but more of "I don't care about the narrative"...which was my point. The stat padding in of itself wasn't the difference in the SB win...otherwise, why didn't they win more with better years out of Brees and the offense?

Edited by Schwarzwald