Monoxide

*** Official Jaguars Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,104 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Nah...seen it several times.

They’ve only ran 49 of their 625 rushing plays with two backs, and majority there isn’t misdirection on them, so we haven’t seen it near enough even if it has been done before.

Schwarzwald likes this

Just now, thofin21 said:

Is this the first time all year we started off with back to back touchdowns ? I thinh it is.

Considering how terrible we’ve been in first halves, I would assume the answer is yes. 

Who’d have thought Devonta Freeman is still productive lol who’d have thought.I was under the guise from a lot of fans that Freeman was finished another misnomer from fans who just aren’t watching the game.

Rings likes this

Last time the Jaguars played a regular season game in Atlanta was December 2011 on TNF and Julio went off on them and the Falcons won 41-14. Already 14-0 today not even 6 minutes in. Today's game has a similar feel to it.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Who’d have thought Devonta Freeman is still productive lol who’d have thought.I was under the guise from a lot of fans that Freeman was finished another misnomer from fans who just aren’t watching the game.

Productive against a team that has quit on the season. Worst mistake we can make is keeping him.