You rule!

k-train

This is my 10,000th post. I didn't get to 10k the fastest, and honestly I'm not one to put much stock into post counts, because it's ultimately the substance you're contributing that counts, not the frequency. That said, I wanted to make this one count.

I've been on these boards since about 2001 & a fan since the late 80's. I'm not in or from Atlanta, so I'm not often around too many like-minded fans. Over the years this place has provided me with an opportunity to share my thoughts on the team with people who are feeling the same things, or having good discussions with people who had a different view. It's been a place where I could vent & a place where I could laugh. It can be frustrating at times for sure, just like the team, but ultimately I think it's a good thing mostly full of good folks.

Thanks to everyone on here for being a part of it & keeping it going for so long.

And no matter what the record says... GO FALCONS!

17 minutes ago, k-train said:

This is my 10,000th post. I didn't get to 10k the fastest, and honestly I'm not one to put much stock into post counts, because it's ultimately the substance you're contributing that counts, not the frequency. That said, I wanted to make this one count.

I've been on these boards since about 2001 & a fan since the late 80's. I'm not in or from Atlanta, so I'm not often around too many like-minded fans. Over the years this place has provided me with an opportunity to share my thoughts on the team with people who are feeling the same things, or having good discussions with people who had a different view. It's been a place where I could vent & a place where I could laugh. It can be frustrating at times for sure, just like the team, but ultimately I think it's a good thing mostly full of good folks.

Thanks to everyone on here for being a part of it & keeping it going for so long.

Welcome to the 10k club. Don't know if you remember, but we share a birthday

47 minutes ago, k-train said:

I’ll have another shot for that @ktrain

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

What’s truly elite status is if you have more likes than posts. What! :D

True. Some people play it smart. Rarely post but when they do they say something positive about a player everyone is ragging on. For example a newb can say Matt Ryan is the greatest qb ever and that’s an instant 20 likes lol. 

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I'm almost HOF level.

Would've been a long time ago if it wasn't for my post count being altered through board maintenances and my original username/account getting banned years ago.

I've originally been here since 2004.

Here’s the trick to getting your post count up. On game day post every single thought that pops in your head. You’re going to get at least 1 person that has an issue if you say something negative and an argument ensues because they can’t handle you saying something they disagree with. At that point you will tally 100 posts within 10 minutes. 

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Here’s the trick to getting your post count up. On game day post every single thought that pops in your head. You’re going to get at least 1 person that has an issue if you say something negative and an argument ensues because they can’t handle you saying something they disagree with. At that point you will tally 100 posts within 10 minutes. 

Lol

I know I'm getting the right advice from you. You personally have to stay war ready around here.

I've seen it many times lmao.

20 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

True. Some people play it smart. Rarely post but when they do they say something positive about a player everyone is ragging on. For example a newb can say Matt Ryan is the greatest qb ever and that’s an instant 20 likes lol. 

True story.

Or the ones that sht on Ryan and automatically get 10 likes from the same mob. They just go around talking sht and liking each other on the daily...Like a Ryan hater circle jerk.

46 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

26 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

True story.

Or the ones that sht on Ryan and automatically get 10 likes from the same mob. They just go around talking sht and liking each other on the daily...Like a Ryan hater circle jerk.

It's like Kanye going into any church and say "praise God".

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I dunno man, I have seemed to notice I get a ton of my likes by just quoting someone else then doing this:

:mmmhmm:

effortless posts and likes....

:lol: