All Time QB Rank: Chris Simms WTF

22 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Notice too how QB’s are always called “clutch” but receivers never are? Hmmm

Well, obviously the guy that throws it has all the responsibility for the result! :ninja:

Ya...here's where people say you can't cheer for Matt Ryan tho.:munch:

Why not....other QBs get overly credited...why is Matt OVERLY criticized and DIScredited?

THAT is the root here.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Different era. You could literally mug receivers until the ball was thrown, not to mention you could actually decapitate receivers if they came over the middle. And the offense he played in the majori

He has no business in the top 10. Neither does Bradshaw.

Am I the only one that thinks Elway is being vastly overrated there? He was good obviously, but his completion % and INT numbers were pretty bad. Peyton is also getting a bit disrespected here, he sho

4 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Well, obviously they guy that throws it has all the responsibility for the result! :ninja:

Ya...here's where people say you can't cheer for Matt Ryan tho.:munch:

Why not....other QBs get overly credited...why is Matt OVERLY criticized and DIScredited?

THAT is the root here.

It’s simple...Brady is a winner. Ryan is not. Nothing else matters. It’s as SIMPLE as that 

27 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It’s simple...Brady is a winner. Ryan is not. Nothing else matters. It’s as SIMPLE as that 

So dumb. Ryan is absolutely a winner. Brady is the GOAT winner but that doesn’t discredit Ryan’s HOF career. 

Edit... I may have missed some sarcasm 

Edited by Captain Falcon
48 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Notice too how QB’s are always called “clutch” but receivers never are? Hmmm

Great point.

Case in point: the Julio catch in SB 51 is considered a feather in Julio’s cap.  Proof of his dominance.  That he did all he could to give us rest.  Mr. Clutch.

And I always say the throw was every bit as impressive as the catch.  

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Great point.

Case in point: the Julio catch in SB 51 is considered a feather in Julio’s cap.  Proof of his dominance.  Clutch.

Yep. But think of the Tyree and Eli play. Eli is credited for being “clutch” for his rings. But that play was actually a terrible throw by him but one of the greatest catches of all time 

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Great point.

Case in point: the Julio catch in SB 51 is considered a feather in Julio’s cap.  Proof of his dominance.  That he did all he could to give us rest.  Mr. Clutch.

Saw a troll Pat fan on twitter say his throw to Julio was a horrible pass. L O L

Either blatant troll or self-trolled. Who buys that? :lol:

17 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yep. But think of the Tyree and Eli play. Eli is credited for being “clutch” for his rings. But that play was actually a terrible throw by him but one of the greatest catches of all time 

ELI! Finally does it...HE is the Pats killer and therefore best QB ever > Brady! It was not that Giants defense that kept him in the game for 4 Qs vs a previously undefeated team entering the SB with a prolific offense...THAT wasn't the difference...it was the WINNER Eli Manning. Leader. Hero. Never needed an excuse for all his terrible years...it was his team.

2 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Saw a troll Pat fan on twitter say his throw to Julio was a horrible pass. L O L

Either blatant troll or self-trolled. Who buys that? :lol:

The Patriots just have tons of band wagon idiots. That’s unfortunately just part of the game. Happens with every team that gets good. Living up in the NW, I’ve grown to hate the Seahawks because of their fans 

5 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

Is pocket awareness from Rodgers what has hurt his mechanics and accuracy over the last few years? He has the best pass blocking OL in the league and holds onto the ball/wants to still play the game like Favre did; 'broken plays'...I think it'll be very interesting to see how the future with he and Matt Lafleur unfolds because of this.

So, I'd give pocket awareness to RW3 or even Brady/Manning.. :shrug:

Man, I wish we could've seen what Ryan's career numbers could have been with an elite OC/more stable franchise than what he walked into here. Would likely have meant more chances at a SB with an even better offense than Top-10 most of his career...maybe then we get more 2016's; not total scoring but in general more efficient = better chance to protect the D...2016 D was more complimentary down the stretch and into the playoffs; before that 2nd half breakdown...than any other defense in DQ's time here. It got more turnovers and sacks than 2017.

I digress..

That's a good point...and yeah..it would have been nice if Ryan had those things his entire career...

I was also thinking about Brees...his awareness is pretty good too..he has to be the king at feeling that outside rush and stepping up into the pocket...so **** frustrating to watch.

7 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

That's a good point...and yeah..it would have been nice if Ryan had those things his entire career...

I was also thinking about Brees...his awareness is pretty good too..he has to be the king at feeling that outside rush and stepping up into the pocket...so **** frustrating to watch.

Easy to do when you can trust your interior OL...but to his credit he does it. He has a great sense of timing and doesn't often get flustered...but used to be known for his INTs...Payton and Brees...what could've been with Ryan/Shanahan or Kubiak style offense.

16 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Aaron Rodgers is so overrated. I can't stand hearing about the "greatness" of Rodgers all the freaking time because dude isn't as great as the media makes him out to be. Matt Ryan is better than Rodgers and has been for the last 4 years. But "SuPeR bOwL rInGs"

He's having a really bad year but the team is better so people seem to just think he is better.  If I hear one more Packers fan bring up TD/INT ratio I'm going to scream.  Such a worthless stat.

16 minutes ago, Rings said:

He's having a really bad year but the team is better so people seem to just think he is better.  If I hear one more Packers fan bring up TD/INT ratio I'm going to scream.  Such a worthless stat.

Yep. Stat is completely useless without context.

Only reason I'm even posting this stuff here is because there's not a MNF game thread and I can't start a new thread yet.