Jump to content

All Time QB Rank: Chris Simms WTF


FalconsIn2012
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Am I the only one that thinks Elway is being vastly overrated there? He was good obviously, but his completion % and INT numbers were pretty bad. Peyton is also getting a bit disrespected here, he should be no less than top 3. 

He has no business in the top 10. Neither does Bradshaw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Sometimes you just have to wonder WTF he is smoking.  Rodgers #1 LOLOLOLOL.  Staubach and Bradshaw over Brees???  

Chris Simms' list of the top 10 QBs of all time should be punishable by prison sentence

10. Brees
9. Staubach 
8. Bradshaw
7. Montana o_O
6. Marino 
5. Favre 
4. Manning
3. Brady
2. Elway o_O
1. Rodgers :confused:

 

Honestly I’ve seen lists worst than this. The reality is, there is no perfect top 10 list. Everyone’s got an opinion. Hell the world of football fans have a disagreement on who #1 is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Honestly I’ve seen lists worst than this. The reality is, there is no perfect top 10 list. Everyone’s got an opinion. **** the world of football fans have a disagreement on who #1 is. 

Bradshaw & Staubach over Brees is laughable quite honestly.  Both were 50% passers with barely 1:1 TD/INT rate.  
 

And Rodgers #1 All Time?  Come on.  I’m not sure he is top 2 in Green Bay QB history

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Am I the only one that thinks Elway is being vastly overrated there? He was good obviously, but his completion % and INT numbers were pretty bad. Peyton is also getting a bit disrespected here, he should be no less than top 3. 

Different era. You could literally mug receivers until the ball was thrown, not to mention you could actually decapitate receivers if they came over the middle. And the offense he played in the majority of his career didn’t reward sure completions. Reeves wanted to push the ball down the field. 

Just as an aside, that’s why I still say that Marino’s 5,000 yard 1984 season is a mile more impressive than any of these 5,000 seasons we’ve seen this decade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Elway completed 55% of his passes and had 222 INT’s.  Vastly overrated.  
 

Only threw for 4,000 yards once

Career QBR:

Ryan: 95

Elway: 79

He certainly didn’t deserve that SB XXXIII MVP.

That should have went to Eugene Robinson. Single handed won the game for The Broncos

Edited by Godzilla1985
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Different era. You could literally mug receivers until the ball was thrown, not to mention you could actually decapitate receivers if they came over the middle. And the offense he played in the majority of his career didn’t reward sure completions. Reeves wanted to push the ball down the field. 

Just as an aside, that’s why I still say that Marino’s 5,000 yard 1984 season is a mile more impressive than any of these 5,000 seasons we’ve seen this decade.

And before Marino, Fouts broke the passing record in 79, 80 & 81 (4,859 yards).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Bradshaw & Staubach over Brees is laughable quite honestly.  Both were 50% passers with barely 1:1 TD/INT rate.  
 

And Rodgers #1 All Time?  Come on.  I’m not sure he is top 2 in Green Bay QB history

I don’t disagree necessarily. But that’s just your opinion too. I don’t think Staubach and Bradshaw are top 10 all time QB’s. But many people DO think they are. As for Rodgers, I think he is easily the best QB in Packers history. Easily. But that’s just my opinion. Doesn’t mean I’m right. I don’t think there’s such a thing as a top 10 list for QB’s that is definitive. It’s all about your style and preference of your quarterbacks. I think Peyton is the best QB of all time. I have my reasons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AxManBigFan said:

Last I checked this was a dirty birds forum. I hate the saints and I hate Brees. I hope the saints go bankrupt and drew Brees gets in a minor plane crash that severs off three of his fingers on his throwing hand, and his wife leaves him for taysom Hill. Personally my dude Ryan should be sitting on this list after he brings us that trophy next year.......I smoked before writing this......but f u c both them anyways

If Ryan won a SB in 2012 & 2016, would he be on the list?   Probably not yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...