Funny how NOBODY mentions this about the last win

Hurry_Up_And_Buy

While everybody tryna act like we are SUDDENLY a worthy crapstain of a team guess what no previous delusional posting fails to mention? That RICHARD SHERMAN DIDN'T PLAY. And with how well he's played this year for them that's a pretty significant omission. Why? Because now Matt gets to look like a competent QB again & DQ gets to look like a competent coach again. With the closeness of the game though I can only imagine what Sherman's presence would have been if he'd stopped even one of those Julio TDS. So I'm here to say sorry to all the supporters of this franchise for seeming like a negative Nancy but I also am not a Matt Ryan-Julio Jones-Thomas Dimitrioff apologist. HAD RICHARD SHERMAN played the outcome would have most likely been Julio getting WAYYY more competition that day. And imo that is exactly why we won. Not because DQ has suddenly found a brain. Just wanted to be a sane voice in the masses of delusional postings. WE ARE STILL A CRAP TEAM WITH A CRAP COACH SOME CRAP SCOUTS AND EVEN A FEW CRAPPY EXECUTIVES. Something must change about that this next season. I don't even care about the draft. Right now our COACHING issue is much bigger than our PLAYER issues and it's rare to actually be able to honestly say that but it's true. Mike Smith has a better frigging record than Dan Quinn. And for TD to miss on such an obvious game changer like Dexter Lawrence shows that with these guys WE WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL. I'm sorry but it's true.

1 minute ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

While everybody tryna act like we are SUDDENLY a worthy crapstain of a team guess what no previous delusional posting fails to mention? That RICHARD SHERMAN DIDN'T PLAY. And with how well he's played this year for them that's a pretty significant omission. Why? Because now Matt gets to look like a competent QB again & DQ gets to look like a competent coach again. With the closeness of the game though I can only imagine what Sherman's presence would have been if he'd stopped even one of those Julio TDS. So I'm here to say sorry to all the supporters of this franchise for seeming like a negative Nancy but I also am not a Matt Ryan-Julio Jones-Thomas Dimitrioff apologist. HAD RICHARD SHERMAN played the outcome would have most likely been Julio getting WAYYY more competition that day. And imo that is exactly why we won. Not because DQ has suddenly found a brain. Just wanted to be a sane voice in the masses of delusional postings. WE ARE STILL A CRAP TEAM WITH A CRAP COACH SOME CRAP SCOUTS AND EVEN A FEW CRAPPY EXECUTIVES. Something must change about that this next season. I don't even care about the draft. Right now our COACHING issue is much bigger than our PLAYER issues and it's rare to actually be able to honestly say that but it's true. Mike Smith has a better frigging record than Dan Quinn. And for TD to miss on such an obvious game changer like Dexter Lawrence shows that with these guys WE WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL. I'm sorry but it's true.

LOL ok

3 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Your format of writing message boards post is hideous.  I can only imagine what it would be like to converse with you in person.  Have a good Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Did u just compare Trufant to Sherman :(

Sherman can't handle JJ. SF without Sherman didn't go into the game, nor did the oddsmakers, gamblers, etc. thinking that his being out would translate into a loss.  NOBODY, outside of the Falcons' locker room thought they were going to win.  No amount of, SF didn't have this, SF didn't have that, is going to change that, but thanks for playing! :tiphat:

Guest Regular Guy

Every team has injuries, so I guess since they had some that we shouldn't accept the win? We had Julio and no Ridley. It is what it is. We won. Good for us as fans right?

2 hours ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Guess who else didn't play? Calvin Ridley. Would Sherman have been able to cover both Julio and Ridley? Injuries are part of the game. The Falcons had to play without two of their DBs in Trufant and Keanu Neal; their presence could have also changed the outcome of the game. Just so you know, Matt Ryan has beaten teams that had Richard Sherman on them in the playoffs when Sherman was in his prime. Ryan has always been a competent QB. NEXT!

3 hours ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

*Ace Ventura voice* "ALLLLLRIGHTY THEN!!!!"

3 hours ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I also didn't mention that I don't care.