• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KRUNKuno

Your favorite obscure Falcon

Advanced issue found

1 hour ago, iDash said:

Travis Hall- Superbowl/Playoff Main Force

Big Grady-still remember Grady throwing Centers 5 yards into the backfield for the first few plays of the game, scaring Petrino+++

Patrick Kerney-went from weak rookie to force by the end

Robert Alford- short of his MVP prediction still loved him

Justin Blalock- Smart, blocked very well

Bobby Hebert- SF Killer

Brian Jordan- Best, sux he left us for Braves

Coy Wire- Awesome guy and Kickass player just didnt get to play

Eugene Robinson- Superbowl=:(--Moss Deflection one of the biggest plays in our History got us there!

Kevin McCadam- ST Ace

Just a few could go on for Days!

Would love having someone like him starting at our other guard spot right now. 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:41 AM, Boise Falcon Fan said:

John Rade - LB from the Mid Eighties.  He was a BSU Bronco, and I got to meet him once at a BSU Basketball Game.  Real nice guy and built like a truck.

I second your opinion.  He played 2 years of JC ball in Modesto, CA,  (my home town) before transferring to Boise St.  I met him several times because I had friends who played with him.

Super down to earth and could hit like a truck.   Little known fact, he doubled as the Punter on the MJC team, and had one of the strongest legs I've ever seen.  I'm talking Ray Guy type of distance. I always wondered if he was the backup punter for the falcons. 

1 hour ago, jidady said:

You're totally right about Alge's greatness, though. When we needed him on third down or in the red zone, he came through.

:D

1 hour ago, Dr Long Shot said:

His hands were legendary. Was our Tony G before Tony G except without the dietary discipline lol. 

Hey. He had all the junk in the right places. 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:32 PM, BendFalcon said:

You got the year right.  It was really my first year being a die-hard football, Falcons fan.  

I remember watching that game in MNF. I absolutely LOVE the uniform Cadillac is wearing on that card. Two other good Falcons...Art Malone was a bruiser and **** Shiner hung 62 on New Orleans back in about 71. 

On 12/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, 1989Fan said:

Jerious Norwood.  My sons first and favorite Falcon. He has a jersey and signed rookie card of him still.

Chad Lavalais - don’t know why, but I liked that sloppy bastad. played well for a late round pick out of LSU

Tim Dwight - little guy was fearless!

Going back a little further I liked OJ Santiago a lot as well.

Current roster it’s Gono and Graham.

Lavalais started as a rookie but from what I remember never played a down afterward.  Not sure what happened.