Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KRUNKuno

Your favorite obscure Falcon

A random name popped into my head today

Juran Bolden 

I remember when he was just a stash away on the bench, but I would beat the drum for him because he was a bigger corner and I was tired of all the diminutive CBs on the roster.  When he finally got playing time he was pretty solid.  I remember he had a great game vs. the Panthers when Vick came back.

Any others that anybody can think of?  I know we have some old timers here that can probably give some good ones. 

Idk about favorite but one that keeps popping into my head is Eric Coleman. I believe Smitty brought him in during Ryan’s first year. I remember him being solid at safety for a while and he had a huge hit that nearly killed himself on. I’ll always remember that hit and the hit on DeSean Jackson by Dunta Robinson

Not necessarily obscure - but Jaquizz Rodgers trucking Earl Thomas in the playoffs will always hold a place in my heart.

Also I dunno if anyone remembers, but Bosher leveling a Jets coach on a kickoff was amazing. Dude played like a linebacker on ST. 

Jerious Norwood.  My sons first and favorite Falcon. He has a jersey and signed rookie card of him still.

Chad Lavalais - don’t know why, but I liked that sloppy bastad. played well for a late round pick out of LSU

Tim Dwight - little guy was fearless!

Going back a little further I liked OJ Santiago a lot as well.

Current roster it’s Gono and Graham.

2 hours ago, octoslash said:

Eddie Ray.  

He and General Bob Lee whooped the 9-0 Vikings on MNF back in...73 I think?

351 best My Custom Football Cards images on Pinterest ...

That's an interesting card, It has the team logos, they are not airbrushed off like they would have done did back then... plus Eddie Ray didn't have a card issued in 1974.  Cool stuff if it does exist.

Edited by james b