FalconFan1st

Colts vs Aints... anyone watching?

127 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, fuego said:

There ain't no crying' in football!!! (unless you're a Falcons' fan). <_<

Yeah....falcons fans definitely had a lot of reason to cry that one horrible night that shall not be remembered. 

5 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Yeah....falcons fans definitely had a lot of reason to cry that one horrible not that shall not be remembered. 

And I don't think I will ever get over the aforementioned reason to cry that one horrible not that shall not be remembered. 

Atlantafan21 likes this

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

And I don't think I will ever get over the aforementioned reason to cry that one horrible not that shall not be remembered. 

Lol didn’t even see my typo. Whoops 

fuego likes this

21 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Brees and these records. . . he seems like the type of neighbor that sees you come home with a 9’ Christmas tree and he immediately runs out and buys one that is 9’1”

Exactly!! And that staged video he had Reggie Bush make. Give me a break

1 hour ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Brees and these records. . . he seems like the type of neighbor that sees you come home with a 9’ Christmas tree and he immediately runs out and buys one that is 9’1”

lmao!

Thats the kind of competitive spirit you want in a QB though

2 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

Exactly!! And that staged video he had Reggie Bush make. Give me a break

Brees is a psychopath with football. There are many stories of how competitive he is. This isn’t the first time he’s been on the practice field going over his progressions. He’s done this for years. That’s why he’s able to play at an elite level even at almost 41 and why he’s been elite for 10+ years.

Iron Saint and Bagofbones64 like this

6 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You know, playaction ding and dungs

Well, there’s another qb that does it week in and week out that everyone goes crazy over and hypes up weekly so I think that same energy can be used for Brees. 

JDaveG and Iron Saint like this

8 hours ago, octoslash said:

I sure hope Josh Gordon can figure out a way to survive, forget his football career.

Being somebody who struggles with substance abuse, I feel for him...but at the same time, when somebody gives you eight or nine chances to continue living life as a millionaire, at some point you need to slap yourself in the face and realize what needs to be done, and do it.

But I can't judge because I haven't made it very far along the road to my own salvation either.

God bless man.

octoslash likes this

2 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

You know, playaction ding and dungs

Its dink and dunk. Yeeesh. 

So normally when a QB is labeled to have dink and dunked his way down the field it will show in the yards per attempt. Usually in the 5 yard range. When a QB has a good game he is around 7 to 8 yards per attempt. 

When a QB has a great game he is around 9 yds per attempt. 

Drew had 10 yds per attempt. 

I know it pains some of yall to recognize greatness, but regardless of fandom, you have to realize you just witnessed history and may not see it again in your lifetime. 

Big_L and Iron Saint like this

11 hours ago, octoslash said:

I sure hope Josh Gordon can figure out a way to survive, forget his football career.

Being somebody who struggles with substance abuse, I feel for him...but at the same time, when somebody gives you eight or nine chances to continue living life as a millionaire, at some point you need to slap yourself in the face and realize what needs to be done, and do it.

But I can't judge because I haven't made it very far along the road to my own salvation either.

Keep fighting the good fight my man.

octoslash likes this

1 hour ago, Glorioso said:

So normally when a QB is labeled to have dink and dunked his way down the field it will show in the yards per attempt. Usually in the 5 yard range. When a QB has a good game he is around 7 to 8 yards per attempt. 

I know it pains some of yall to recognize greatness, but regardless of fandom, you have to realize you just witnessed history and may not see it again in your lifetime. 

Like I said a few weeks ago when discussing another QB, it's amazing how when someone else does the same thing this place gives no credit yet they're overhyping the **** out of the other QB that's doing it. Zero consistency. Doesn't matter if Ridley is a Saint. Ridley saluted the achievement so can't say the rivalry is stopping a show of proper respect

Iron Saint likes this

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Didn’t watch but apparently Brees had an amazing game. 

I fell asleep on the game after I saw the Colts getting torched and not switching out of whatever zone they were playing.

9 minutes ago, Statick said:

I fell asleep on the game after I saw the Colts getting torched and not switching out of whatever zone they were playing.

I don't even bother watching night games. YouTube highlight clips for the win

2 hours ago, Glorioso said:

Autocorrect

2 hours ago, Glorioso said:

you have to realize you just witnessed history and may not see it again in your lifetime. 

Brady is only 3 behind. He will pass Brees just to get passed by Brees, only to pass Brees again...until they both retire

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Brady is only 3 behind. He will pass Brees just to get passed by Brees, only to pass Brees again...until they both retire

Brady won't catch Drew. 

He has no WR outside Edelman and he is battling a knee injury. 

Tom will make a run at it I'm sure, but won't catch Drew. But should make for entertaining games. 

Iron Saint and HASHBROWN3 like this

The HC for the Colts accepted that horrific performance last night.

He cast it off as “hey man, DB has done this to lots of teams” type of crap.

He should be held accountable for his team never showing up. It was pathetic.

3 hours ago, Glorioso said:

Brady won't catch Drew. 

He has no WR outside Edelman and he is battling a knee injury. 

Tom will make a run at it I'm sure, but won't catch Drew. But should make for entertaining games. 

Brees just won’t catch his total TD record that includes Regular and Post season. I’m surprised they aren’t pushing that in the media. Like I said, Brees is the NFL’s stats boy and Brady is the NFL’s championship boy