Thoughts on Shanny's Postgame?

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

https://youtu.be/FI85yaIETQM

I'll say one thing, dude doesn't believe for a second that we have more talent.

Actually, I interpreted the opposite. Not that we have better talent, but certainly the difference is not that big.

He knew they were in for a fight. And he was right.

What did you want him to say? Did you want him to come ad say my team has inferior talent? 

It's a press conference for 49ers. He said his players didn't play poorly, but didn't play well enough to win and that he didn't play well enough to coach! We're all being too sensitive about this guy. 

I think many are digging for something that isn't there.  I understand that his disposition can put some folks off, but I don't see where he is taking any shots.

As far as the "their Super Bowl" comment, it is a common phrase when facing an opponent with no chance at the playoffs and we paid that back with the W.

I'm blown away that anyone is taking this as being sensitive. I just thought it was interesting how both Payton and Shanny brought up being outcoached in the game. Not bad execution, not injuries...being outcoached. That says a lot to me.

Not remotely saying I'm offended by anything lmao

5 hours ago, wilco said:

He gave us credit...can't be mad at that.

he absolutely did. i watched the entire 49ers postgame for the 1st time...KS was gracious in defeat. no dissin' or hints of it...i was surprised and impressed! u can tell there is still a lot of good vibes between him and this coaching staff....

1 hour ago, sanfranfalcon said:

he absolutely did. i watched the entire 49ers postgame for the 1st time...KS was gracious in defeat. no dissin' or hints of it...i was surprised and impressed! u can tell there is still a lot of good vibes between him and this coaching staff....

Yeah and the players. Matt was saying he texts Shanny at times same with Lafleur

5 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I'm blown away that anyone is taking this as being sensitive. I just thought it was interesting how both Payton and Shanny brought up being outcoached in the game. Not bad execution, not injuries...being outcoached. That says a lot to me.

I’ll give Quinn credit for making the move to a Morris Ulbrich combo to call the defense.It takes character to admit a short coming and let others show there wears at your own expense.

Also shows he’s about the team first.

17 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

You have to pay these boards no attention. Our fanbase is in love with dude. Some if these fools actually want them to win it all. New fans don't understand that the Niners were once our rivals.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:04 PM, Francis York Morgan said:

meh, they're hoping they can influence AB into keeping him so we're irrelevant again next year