“Bash Brothers” - the Return of the Lindstrom effect?

Ergo Proxy

I was gonna say that gif of that Matthews protection gave Ryan a full 5 seconds.Locked up 1 on 1 with Nick Bosa he’ll a lot of fans on this board wanted Matthews gone 2 weeks ago I guess there all kicking rocks.Can’t ask much more protection wise from a LT.

Matthews ain’t going no where.

8 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Matthews has had an up and down season. My biggest frustration with him is consistency. There is no reason he shouldn’t be a pro bowl tackle with his talent. 

It’s Koetter and lack of a run game. From 2015-2018 Matthews has his best seasons. 2014 and 2019? Dirk’d.

24 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

It’s Koetter and lack of a run game. From 2015-2018 Matthews has his best seasons. 2014 and 2019? Dirk’d.

Yeah teams can pretty much pin their ears back with Dirk's mediocre run schemes/playcalls. They know the pass is coming for the most part.

Look at what the Niners are doing on the ground with a bunch of UDFAs at RB and a scheme that masks the deficiencies at OL.

The defense started to look a lot better when the scheme changed back to a 4-3 under and a different playcaller. 

I hope Quinn (if he's brought back) realizes that Koetter is the problem like he realized the defensive scheme wasn't working and changed it.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

I was gonna say that gif of that Matthews protection gave Ryan a full 5 seconds.Locked up 1 on 1 with Nick Bosa he’ll a lot of fans on this board wanted Matthews gone 2 weeks ago I guess there all kicking rocks.Can’t ask much more protection wise from a LT.

Matthews ain’t going no where.

They forget that Will Svitek and Lamar Holmes used to man the LT spot before Matthews.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Fantastic footwork by Matthews there ...it would have been very easy to over reach but he kept hos balance and his form.

I LOVE it!!!  If we can keep our O-line together and healthy, "Matty Ice" may have found his Salvation, FINALLY, an O-Line that can actually give him time to throw the ball!!!  And if that's the case, no doubt, he'll do the rest ---  :slick:  

To me, the difference between this game and all the other previous games this season was the O-Line.  Ryan had time to throw.  When there was some pressure, he was able to step up into the pocket.  Our o-line still needs improvement, but Lindstrom being back made a big difference.  

29 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

:ninja: Yeah, just random anime names from ones I like with deep stories :tiphat:

“you must think!”

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’ve been seeing you and had to start putting 2 and 2 together. Don’t mean to derail though. Just curious

Man I was wondering what happened to Ergo and who this new, random person with a high post count was lol. Surprised you figured him out, detective J. 

15 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Man I was wondering what happened to Ergo and who this new, random person with a high post count was lol. Surprised you figured him out, detective J. 

I'm pretty solid at figuring out alts/new names. It's all about the way they post. He was posting a lot of :tiphat: and that gave it away lol