OZ and Ollie

Jesus

I think all the young early inactive guys have done well for themselves.  OZ, Ollie, Blake and Hill have all had some good reps for us in limited action.  I'm not the biggest fan of our OC so I think there is more to be gotten from them but never-the-less they all have contributed nicely with only Blake not seeing the endzone.

17 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I think all the young early inactive guys have done well for themselves.  OZ, Ollie, Blake and Hill have all had some good reps for us in limited action.  I'm not the biggest fan of our OC so I think there is more to be gotten from them but never-the-less they all have contributed nicely with only Blake not seeing the endzone.

I was excited about OZ more than Blake, but expected good things from Blake. Blake has been mostly invisible though when not making little mistakes. Hope he gets it figured out because I think he has good potential.

20 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

I was excited about OZ more than Blake, but expected good things from Blake. Blake has been mostly invisible though when not making little mistakes. Hope he gets it figured out because I think he has good potential.

Blake has solid hands, when he is thrown the ball, but man you are right. The more time he gets on the field, the more dumb mistakes he makes. They are all correctable. He, OZ and Gage are a solid 3 piece of receivers for the future.