So let's talk about keeping Quinn

theDIRTYcode

Yall forget this dude stamped Beasley by approving his option and saying he'd personally work with him and Beasley responded by not showing up to OTAs. QUINN IS SOFT. I'm tired of us being known as a finesse team.

Not to mention we just dropped to 12th in the draft and could drop as low as 20th. A complete dogshid of a year and we won't even have a top 10 pick to show for it.

2 minutes ago, RightInTwo said:

This fanbase deserves perpetual failure and the dumbest head coach in the NFL. Absolutely ******* maniacal that anyone would want this guy here, but then again this is Atlanta, and nothing here ever makes sense.

It's like the gf that you know is dirty and no good for you, but you choose to stay with her because she shows signs of promise. Most of us would dump once you see that first sign of her being dirty, but you have simps who still see the good in her.

4 minutes ago, RightInTwo said:

This fanbase deserves perpetual failure and the dumbest head coach in the NFL. Absolutely ******* maniacal that anyone would want this guy here, but then again this is Atlanta, and nothing here ever makes sense.

Just another pathetic fan who has to win now.  Has no patience, probably ADHD, and is butt hurt when we lose a game.  I’ve been a fan for 42 years, yep on this roller coaster for 42 years so when I hear little whinny rats like you it make me sick!

Edited by BFG

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

yeah but they actually WON the SB when they got there, they didn't give up the worst come back win in the history of the game, so he had that going for him

I can agree with this. Again, I am not for firing or keeping Quinn. I just no that either way is not a guarantee. 

He has had his ups and downs like every other coach. 

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Exactly. Why push reset yet again when we're finally living up to our potential? Why not take the offseason to build on this and hope to hit the ground running to open the 2020 season?

That’s why I don’t know about changing coaches personally. 

On one end I am all about consistency. On the other I am not sure we will upgrade with coaching(but if we can, go for it!).

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Exactly. Why push reset yet again when we're finally living up to our potential? Why not take the offseason to build on this and hope to hit the ground running to open the 2020 season?

Because we only play well whe we are out of contention. We won our last 3 games last year and that momentum did not translate to this season. No reason to think these wins will carry over to next year if we keep Quinn.

I mean you do realize the exact same thing could have been said last year and look at how things turned out.

6 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Nope, 28-3 and two losing seasons in a row means he should be fired. He's also not learned much as a HC, he still makes dumb clock management decisions and the team commits to many penalties and is not organized.

Can we officially blame the 28-3 on the guy that decided to Pass when all he had to do is “run” the clock out today??? B)

5 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Nope, 28-3 and two losing seasons in a row means he should be fired. He's also not learned much as a HC, he still makes dumb clock management decisions and the team commits to many penalties and is not organized.

Now this is not a i want to keep quinn reply as im not sure on that one yet and will decide at the end of the season.  But as for that bolded part right there i can 1000% guarantee you that every single fanbase outside of the patriots say the same thing about their team and coaches pretty much every year.  We don't watch them as hard and close as we do our teams to complain about them.  But with the fans watching them like we do ours they complain just as much as we do the majority of the time.  I honestly think outside of maybe 2 or 3 coaches almost none of them are good at clock and game management across the league and haven't been for a long time now.

Too much pressure on him. He cannot afford to lose 2 preseason games in a row!

Lolo

Too much pressure..

Now, without some btlreak-out player, sacks, scheme or a high draft pick to bring hope, I am not sure he can afford to begin the season sluggish.

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That’s why I don’t know about changing coaches personally. 

On one end I am all about consistency. On the other I am not sure we will upgrade with coaching(but if we can, go for it!).

This is exactly right. We don't know that a new coach will be the answer. A new coach could actually be worse than Quinn and we'd have another season lost to growing pains we experienced the first half of this year.

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Because we only play well whe we are out of contention. We won our last 3 games last year and that momentum did not translate to this season. No reason to think these wins will carry over to next year if we keep Quinn.

I mean you do realize the exact same thing could have been said last year and look at how things turned out.

The reason it didn't was because of all the changes made within the coaching staff and so it took time for the coaches and players to get on the same page. Now that they're on the same page we see a team playing well and winning games, and not just winning games, but beating the two best teams in the NFC on the road. That means something.