Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KRUNKuno

I want every hater to shut their mouths about Matt Ryan

He is now playing like a $150 million QB. Awesome. Hope he keeps it up until his contract expires. I have zero issues with eating crow.

My point about his age, Julio’s contract, etc.. still stands. Small window, big money. Hope we keep up this play and beat the odds. No “rock” has been crawled under here.

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

He is now playing like a $150 million QB. Awesome. Hope he keeps it up until his contract expires. I have zero issues with eating crow.

My point about his age, Julio’s contract, etc.. still stands. Small window, big money. Hope we keep up this play and beat the odds. No “rock” has been crawled under here.

The reality is, Ryan hasn’t changed. He’s been the exact same player all season. The protection is what changed. Lindstrom is a beast 

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The reality is, Ryan hasn’t changed. He’s been the exact same player all season. The protection is what changed. Lindstrom is a beast 

1.  I see my thread title has been changed :argh:

2.  Lindstrom is exactly who I wanted in the draft.  I was ecstatic when we got him.  I also felt like we would double dip with 1st and 2nd round olinemen.  I didn’t have McGary pegged, I had the big guy from Oklahoma as our 2nd round pick, but I’m glad they attempted to address the offensive line in such a manner.  McGary is more than serviceable and if anything can maybe swing inside and play guard if he doesn’t fare well at tackle throughout his career.

13 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

yeah things have definitely been better with Lindstrom back in the lineup. I hope we draft Macks replacement this year and we're set on the OLine for several years

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Think he just saved Quinn's and/or TD's job tbh.

EDIT: nvm refs hate us

EDIT2: holy ****

I know. They both are The two characters in that Aesop’s fable that you never can quite get rid of, as they keep hanging on.....SMH! :ninja: