Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
socalriseup

SENAT IS ACTIVE

7 minutes ago, sanfranfalcon said:

Cominsky's ankle must be a lot worse than they let on...

For a guy that relies on athleticism more than technique as a rookie project from Charleston...might not necessarily be a terrible injury just a bad enough one he can't be relied upon (technique) to cover for a drop in physicality...or we just want Deadrin this week.So, yeah...I'm hoping it's just a strategic move.

1 minute ago, Schwarzwald said:

For a guy that relies on athleticism more than technique as a rookie project from Charleston...might not necessarily be a terrible injury just a bad enough one he can't be relied upon (technique) to cover for a drop in physicality...or we just want Deadrin this week.So, yeah...I'm hoping it's just a strategic move.

might be! but for a guy that 's been 3yrs inactive i dont think they suddenly chose Senat over Cominsky especially with Bailey playing base DE and he's out...nah i think Cominsky just cant go...regardless of the severity of the injury. but it has been 4 weeks IIRC...

10 minutes ago, sanfranfalcon said:

might be! but for a guy that 's been 3yrs inactive i dont think they suddenly chose Senat over Cominsky especially with Bailey playing base DE and he's out...nah i think Cominsky just cant go...regardless of the severity of the injury. but it has been 4 weeks IIRC...

Regarding Senat, he played a lot of snaps last year...his rookie year. altho, I have no idea why we kept relying on McClain instead. The story is Deadrin hurt his shoulder?

This is his year 2 and they signed Tyeler Davison to man the 1T...we've been so far behind most games interior run D hasn't mattered. It's actually been good enough overall for the Falcons. We're middle of the pack in run D DVOA; and our weakness has been...run D on the edge mostly or second level failures; no Keanu enforcer; even tho I respect Rico. We are light at S with Kazee/Rico. No idea why Neasman wasn't put back at SS after he seemed to settle in there last year? :shrug:

Or why foye hasn't seen more snaps than Vondre; a hot and cold guy compared to Foye.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/foyesade-oluokun/24904

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/devondre-campbell/10749

4 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Regarding Senat, he played a lot last year...his rookie year. This is his year 2 and they signed Tyeler Davison to man the 1T...we've been so far behind most games interior run D hasn't mattered. It's actually been good enough overall for the Falcons. We're middle of the pack in run D DVOA; and our weakness has been...run D on the edge mostly or second level failures; no Keanu enforcer; even tho I respect Rico. We are light at S with Kazee/Rico. No idea why Neasman wasn't put back at SS after he seemed to settle in there last year? :shrug:

Or why foye hasn't seen more snaps than Vondre; a hot and cold guy compared to Foye.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/foyesade-oluokun/24904

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/devondre-campbell/10749

d@mn my bad!!! i was thinking this was his 3rd year...but still...

Just now, sanfranfalcon said:

d@mn my bad!!! i was thinking this was his 3rd year...but still...

It looks a certain way but when you dig there just isn't enough there to go on. Tyeler has been fine. Deadrin doesn't need to be active. :shrug:

I think some posters may confused Deadrin; 2018 round 3, with Duke from 2017?

1 hour ago, Schwarzwald said:

It looks a certain way but when you dig there just isn't enough there to go on. Tyeler has been fine. Deadrin doesn't need to be active. :shrug:

I think some posters may confused Deadrin; 2018 round 3, with Duke from 2017?

Put Deadrin at base DE and then see who doesn't need to be active.