*** Official Falcons Vs 49ers In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Dude when it's the Saints or the 49ers i ALWAYS want the win.  **** both of those teams after all the years we have had to deal with them.  I might be a guy who wants a nice draft pick but for me if it's not chase young which were not getting anyways then the guys from 5 to 10 are all pretty similar anyways.  Brown, Okudah, Delpit, AJ, either of the 2 OT's.  All are gonna be around our draft spot so im taking the W over the 49ers and one of those guys and being happy.

We can gripe, plot and plan drafting, etc., all week long, but ANYONE  who isn’t rooting for a win for those three hours on game day isn’t a fan at all. 

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

Even if your in the tanking crowd you got lie and say that win didnt feel good

Man,,, I was super conflicted.    I wanted to beat Shanahan cause... **** shanahan.   I also wanted New Orleans to not get closer to home field.   I told my wife, can we just make it to the 1 yard line so I could feel somewhat satisfied, but shook everyone in my house with my Rick Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the TD.,

6 minutes ago, stizz said:

ALL THE UNDISCIPLINE AND MISTAKES BY QUINN WILL BE LOOKED OVER BECAUSE RYAN AND JULIO ARE GREAT. THIS DUMBSHID TEAM WILL NOW FINISH 7-9 AND WILL BE AN EXACT REPEAT OF LAST YEAR.

The most over rated thing in the NFL is having high draft pick.   If you don’t enjoy watching your team win, why even watch ?