*** Official Falcons Vs 49ers In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I ain’t been this excited since the first time I saw Teyana Taylor in that Fade video.    Lord have mercy.

All you tankers can bite me! That was an awesome finish! Everything you could want from a game!

"There's holding but no interference" What a messed up league

Posted Images

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Why is it stupid? Do you remember how the Falcons lost to the Chiefs in 2016 on a pick that results in 2-points for the Chiefs? No need to risk that.

Yup, kicking extra point nets absolutely no advantage and could still possibly result in a block/return.  Actually a smart call to kneel.

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain’t been this excited since the first time I saw Teyana Taylor in that Fade video. 

Lord have mercy.

Maaaaaaaaaaan I’m about to go look it up again lol

I'm still in shock. 

We shot ourselves in the foot numerous times and the refs handed the game to the niners numerous times during the game and they still couldn't win. 

Ryan haters can absolutely go screw off. Give the man a little time in the pocket and a competant OC and he'll prove every hater wrong. Mark it down.

2 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Lame...lame...lame. lame..... You so lame.... it's beyond pathetic. I mean are you a grown man that you pretend to be or a teenage female that you show to be?  Lame....  But please don't change, next week when your boyfriend makes a tackle....puh lease make sure you remember to let me know. :lol:

Same Falcons time? Same Falcons channel?