*** Official Falcons Vs 49ers In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

Just now, Precyse said:

Barner been playing well all season. This is his first **** up

Exactly the reason im not to upset with him or calling him names like some people on here are knee jerk reacting with.  Barner has been solid for us and i want him back next year and 1 random fumble is not going to cause me to turn against him after all the solid he has done for us already when others have been sucking. at return man for a long long time.

2 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

Ya know what, I am not even angry over that fumble.

It is the trade off for having an aggressive returner.

We should have been up by multiple scores now anyways.

Not even looking at it as him being aggressive. He got licked pretty good there. The guy has been such a plus though, that you can't really be made at him. Just upset with the result. **** happens. 

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

I'd be in favor of bringing Quinn back next year if at the post game handshake he delivered a right cross to the face of Shanahan.

I doubt that's going to happen since he didn't even have the balls to tell him to run the ball three times in the Super Bowl.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I find it extremely funny how everyone bashing special teams now were celebrating special teams early in the game. I guess we don’t have a clue what a good football play is these days since we’re not used to seeing it every Sunday 

Our special teams has looked real good this season besides. Barner has looked good all season.