Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs 49ers In-Game Thread ***

9 minutes ago, AxManBigFan said:

Furk  the 9ers. Furk Kyle Shanahan furk Jimmy g furk tevin Coleman furk Richard Sherman and furk that d line. It’s furkin game day. EA sports mo furkas we will win this one by 28-3.

yes sir

10 minutes ago, AxManBigFan said:

Furk  the 9ers. Furk Kyle Shanahan furk Jimmy g furk tevin Coleman furk Richard Sherman and furk that d line. It’s furkin game day. EA sports mo furkas we will win this one by 28-3.

How funny would it be to be down by 28-3 in the 3rd quarter, come back, and the on their last drive with a chance to seal it, Kyle runs the ball 3 times and goes to kick the field goal and they miss it. Then we score forcing it to overtime, then win on the first possession 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Falcons by 35. Lol. If that happens I’ll force myself to throw up then drink it

sike

I was excited just for the disgusting, entertainment possibility that could've provided. 

Falcons inactives vs. 49ers: LG James Carpenter, DE Allen Bailey, OL Ty Sambrailo, OL Jamon Brown, WR Brandon Powell, LB Ahmad Thomas, DE John Cominsky. Active is CB Isaiah Oliver (shoulder), as coach Dan Quinn implied.

Going with only 7 OL?  Hope for no injuries.

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Bears almost pull off last second fumble rusky to beat Packers...lol 

You mean to have a chance to score THAN make a 2 point conversion to beat the Puckers correct? It wasn’t really that close at all.......

Just now, manfam said:

If we beat Sanfran, I would be happy as long as NO don't get the number two or one seed.

No matter what San Fran is gonna need to win their last two games to win their division, so a loss to us doesn’t affect them too much.