2019 Draft Class: Opinions

Falcons_Frenzy

With only a few weeks left in the season I wanted to get everyone's opinion of the Falcons 2019 Draft Class. In particular what has stood out about each one. Maybe a certain play they showed promise or a story about them unrelated to football. Give some draft grades if you like or even post some clips of them. Any of them grow on you as the season progressed?

Try to keep it from becoming a thread about "I wanted this guy not that guy." Let's keep this focused on what the Falcons did get and not what they didn't get please.

I'm still pulling for Ollison even though his numbers are disappointing. Stats don't always tell the whole story and I'm hopeful he will succeed.

Lindstrom is the real deal, he will make the entire oline better.  

I agree Sheffield is probably the best 'surprise'.  A lot of people didn't like the pick.  

McGary showed about as much rookie trouble as you'd expect, but I think he'll improve a lot.  

Cominsky shows potential as a sub or rotating guy and he seems to be always around the ball on ST. 

Ollison has looked good near the goal line but as a workhorse back I doubt he'd produce much.  

Lindstrom is the real deal and a great pick. I like McGary and think he will be an excellent OL in another season or two. Very surprised at Sheff. The guy can play. Excellent pick. I think Cominski is going to be a great player for us as well. Ollison we didn't see enough of, so can't say he's good or bad. Overall, I'd have to grade this draft at least a B, maybe B+.