Jerry Jeudy playing in Citrus Bowl

13 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/12/alabama-will-likely-be-without-3-defensive-starters-for-citrus-bowl.html 

at least 3 defensive starters will be out.. terrell lewis and trevon diggs are sitting out to prepare for the nfl draft and dj dale is hurt. 

I understand Lewis sitting out, he has had so many injuries to overcome in his time at Bama. I think this was his first year without an injury. Go get paid young man!

What I don't understand is Diggs, he really played poorly at the end of the season and really played BAD in the LSU game! I would think he would want to play in bowl game just to make himself look better. Honestly, he looked like a man child in that game.

If DJ is hurt, glad he is not playing too.

Roll Tide!

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I would honestly sit unless it’s a playoff game

Sure... and that’s fair. I know I wouldn’t personally. But I don’t apply my position to everyone. I certainly don’t fault anyone who sits out the non playoff bowl games. I say I have more respect for those guys who do play, but I don’t mean that to say I lose respect for those who don’t.

I have mad respect for Jerry Jeudy for playing. He wants to get out there and help his guys.

I also have mad respect for Trevon Diggs and Terrell Lewis. Both have battled back from season-ending injuries and played their heart out for Alabama. Can't fault anyone for wanting to secure the bag and help themselves and their family.

Thank you to Jeudy, Lewis, and Diggs. 

On 12/17/2019 at 0:16 PM, BamaBirdLady said:

I understand Lewis sitting out, he has had so many injuries to overcome in his time at Bama. I think this was his first year without an injury. Go get paid young man!

What I don't understand is Diggs, he really played poorly at the end of the season and really played BAD in the LSU game! I would think he would want to play in bowl game just to make himself look better. Honestly, he looked like a man child in that game.

If DJ is hurt, glad he is not playing too.

Roll Tide!

Seeing what happened to That, you really can't blame any of them. If you've already proven to be good, one game won't help anything.