Jump to content

So Not Sure How Accurate this is But,


caponine
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

I think he declares based on the fact that he can't improve on his draft position status and playing another unpaid season in college could hurt that position, especially if he gets injured. 

As much as he would enjoy and benefit from staying in school, you realistically can't turn down lifetime financial security, which would be the case with a player the caliber of Young.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, caponine said:

Alot are also staying as well though 

Some are, like Justin Herbert did(which would’ve been the wrong decision but fortunately for him Tua got injured), but you see redshirt sophomores and juniors declare a lot more now than ever. Most of them, especially the sophomores, really should be staying for another year at least though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

As much as he would enjoy and benefit from staying in school, you realistically can't turn down lifetime financial security, which would be the case with a player the caliber of Young.

He wont be a overall first pick this year , he may want to be the first overall next year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

 

So will I.

 

Especially now since it's possible that college athletes may soon get paid for their names and likenesses.

 

That and finishing a 4 year education is a huge win.

It won't happen during his career. I'm thinking he's trying to throw a curve ball at the Giants. Chase wants to be a Falcon. Arthur Blank pays good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, caponine said:

He wont be a overall first pick this year , he may want to be the first overall next year 

But then Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence are eligible for the draft next year...  Does he like his chances with Herbert, Tua, and Burrow in 20 or Fields and Lawrence in 21?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GleasonForever! said:

But then Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence are eligible for the draft next year...  Does he like his chances with Herbert, Tua, and Burrow in 20 or Fields and Lawrence in 21?

Not sure Lawrence or Fields are top 5 picks tbh , maybe top 10. Trevor Lawrence is good but like every QB in Clemson they look good but dont look quite the same in the NFL. Deshaun is doing good but not what people expected he would do 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, caponine said:

Not sure Lawrence or Fields are top 5 picks tbh , maybe top 10. Trevor Lawrence is good but like every QB in Clemson they look good but dont look quite the same in the NFL. Deshaun is doing good but not what people expected he would do 

I can see them going top 5. There is a QB premium. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, caponine said:

Not sure Lawrence or Fields are top 5 picks tbh , maybe top 10. Trevor Lawrence is good but like every QB in Clemson they look good but dont look quite the same in the NFL. Deshaun is doing good but not what people expected he would do 

I disagree with that. Watson is heads above other QBs. The others are just putting up numbers, but Watson knows what he's doing. Lawrence has been good since his Freshman year in high school.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, falconfansince66 said:

I think he declares based on the fact that he can't improve on his draft position status and playing another unpaid season in college could hurt that position, especially if he gets injured. 

Unpaid? You think these college studs aren’t getting paid?

i have this bridge I’m trying to get rid off. It’s nice classic looking structure.  It connects San Fran and Oakland. I’ll mKe you a sweet deal on her.

Edited by Emmitt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, caponine said:

He wont be a overall first pick this year , he may want to be the first overall next year 

As long as there are decent QB prospects he likely won’t be first overall next year either. as far as Fields and Lawrence go, if they play like they did this year darn straight they go before Young.

Watson not as good as expected coming into the NFL? He spent half the season in an MVP race with Wilson and Jackson. I would say he has actually outplayed his draft slot.

Doesnt matter though, he will come out. He is Just saying the right thing as they go into the playoffs. Mature, team first guy trying to prevent distractions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...