Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OrthoPTSD

Sheffield

Reaching out to film guys for serious evaluation, as well as you guys like myself who are not, on Sheffield season. He certainly has passed my eye test, and for a rookie has been a pleasant surprise with his play. Ive seen nothing but bad ratings though, PFF has him buried.(I know they are not the all knowing, but I do agree with their top rated guys)

I cant recall him getting beat bad in last several games. Worst I saw was in pre season so have to be excited for his getting over a learning curve. Is it more of athleticism or technique for his ability to stay on the field?

41 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I think he’s legit. But I also think Oliver sucks

He certainly has outperformed Oliver with my once again eye test, especially between Oliver and he rookie year. Oliver is another on the pundit low ranking tier, a few clicks ahead of Sheffield, which seems odd, I guess the rankings don't account for getting completely burnt with wide open receivers, which I have not seen much of with Shefield

Without being developed yet, you can see he belongs in the NFL. With the right coaching/development he can be a shutdown guy. I also believe once  his form improves that he has the hands to make QBs pay for throwing his way. He's also tougher than I expected him to be. I didn't think he'd be the type of player to stick his nose into the frey and I was wrong.

9 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

He's also tougher than I expected him to be. I didn't think he'd be the type of player to stick his nose into the frey and I was wrong

I agree . Pretty sure Oliver will not man slot, so if draft Okudah would be he and Oliver on outside.

Oliver for his bumps, has also shown toughness this year, just read he will be playing Sunday after non contact all week with shoulder. Kuddos to him

3 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

I was under the impression that Miller was more polished than Sheffield coming out, will be good to see him get 30 snaps per game last few games.

That's right, TD was more impressed with Miller than Sheffield on Sirius Radio days after the draft.