Falcons are 11 Point Underdogs

FalconsIn2012

Should be 17. It's the Niners. Their defensive line. Our offensive line. Their ability to run the ball and now Jimmy G pass it around well. 

I live in San Jose. Been offered free tickets, but still don't want to go to be embarrassed and heckled by sh***y 9er fans. Not worth my time when I can sit on my couch and watch the beat down. 

And to be clear. I LOVE THIS TEAM. I just don't see us having ANY chance.

2 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Should be 17. It's the Niners. Their defensive line. Our offensive line. Their ability to run the ball and now Jimmy G pass it around well. 

I live in San Jose. Been offered free tickets, but still don't want to go to be embarrassed and heckled by sh***y 9er fans. Not worth my time when I can sit on my couch and watch the beat down. 

We have a better roster.  I’m not worried about our defense.   They’ve been on point.

Can the offensive coaches put together a winning gameplan?  That’s the question.

3 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I honestly don’t see it.  We aren’t nearly as bad as people think.  And post bye week we have played playoff caliber football.  An 11 point spread is enormous in the NFL.  Take the points.  Falcons cover and if Ridley & Tru were playing an upset would be very possible

You have to take the word "UNDER" away. We only say Dogs around here.

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I honestly don’t see it.  We aren’t nearly as bad as people think.  And post bye week we have played playoff caliber football.  An 11 point spread is enormous in the NFL.  Take the points.  Falcons cover and if Ridley & Tru were playing an upset would be very possible

Haaaaa we are not playing that good.  Is the Mr. Hyde Falcon persona gonna show up. Or are we gonna see that loser persona Dr. Jekyll Falcon.  Toss a coin.  We have to play a team that knows how to win.  We are a team with alzheimer.  We forget how to win... then we have a sudden bought of lucidity and out of nowhere play like gangbusters.  Flip a coin... B)

6 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

So you are saying take the points?  

I need to know, mortgage pmt due soon.  Backdoor cover?  Asking for a friend.

My reasoning says we’ll lose by 7+ but my years of experience watch this franchise tell me not to be surprised if this schizophrenic bunch goes out there and pulls one out handily (see Atl in NO).   There is nothing we do well enough to beat that team but I’ve seen a lot of craziness when it comes to this org.  We’ll dominate a meaningless (for us) December game, strut around like peacocks then lose to every lessor team they can schedule once we make a token playoff appearance.  I’m jaded!

On 12/13/2019 at 7:07 PM, octoslash said:

Do. Not. Ever. Bet. On. The. Atlanta. Falcons.

PERIOD 

I have missed on the Falcons almost every week in my weekly pick em league. Only bright side is you assign confidence points to each game and I usually put a low number on their games because it's impossible to know which Falcons team will show up.