Jump to content

Janoris Jenkins!!!


MoFalconsFan56
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

He got cut for no reason but overall this season he’s looked worse than Oliver looked in the beginning. Only reason I took the time to look was because Shannon Sharpe was hyping him up then started talking about how he was being abused

In all fairness that team never had a lot of hope. If he goes to a contender (which hopefully we ARE next year) I think he can definitely be useful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

In all fairness that team never had a lot of hope. If he goes to a contender (which hopefully we ARE next year) I think he can definitely be useful

We aren't going to sign a guy for next year with the possibility of leadership changes and he isn't going to want to sign with anyone that's not a contender this year either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

We aren't going to sign a guy for next year with the possibility of leadership changes and he isn't going to want to sign with anyone that's not a contender this year either. 

Idk he got his money. He wasn’t actively complaining ab leaving NY or anything. He may be another cb looking to spend the end of his career in Atlanta. I really think it may be worth a look but logic is definitely on your side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’m good with Oliver & Sheffield the last three games at boundary....

 

I am less confident in who our nickel will be.  Only Sheffield has played the position well this year

I mean more so for next year. No reason to spend money this year. W his release I’m thinkin he MAY go to a contender and try to get a ring but hit FA in the offseason. But then again I have no idea lol. He’s been a guy I liked since entering the draft and I just want him on this team lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He got cut for no reason but overall this season he’s looked worse than Oliver looked in the beginning. Only reason I took the time to look was because Shannon Sharpe was hyping him up then started talking about how he was being abused

Haven’t watched the giants too much, so just looking at is #s, he’s actually not been that bad. Allowed slightly above a 50% completion percentage according to PFF and has 4 INTs. No idea how many yards or TDs he’s allowed, but those statistics at least look pretty good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Haven’t watched the giants too much, so just looking at is #s, he’s actually not been that bad. Allowed slightly above a 50% completion percentage according to PFF and has 4 INTs. No idea how many yards or TDs he’s allowed, but those statistics at least look pretty good. 

Another thing is they’re constantly playing from behind and never the favorite to win lol it’s just human nature NOT to get jazzed up for long season. I take his numbers w a grain of salt this year even tho they’re decent. I think he could contribute and we need football players that can do that lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Haven’t watched the giants too much, so just looking at is #s, he’s actually not been that bad. Allowed slightly above a 50% completion percentage according to PFF and has 4 INTs. No idea how many yards or TDs he’s allowed, but those statistics at least look pretty good. 

Targeted 78 times. Given up 42 receptions for 503 yards and 3 touchdowns, 12 YPA, 14 PD(which is great). last season he was targeted 101 times giving up 63 completions for 786 and 6 touchdowns, 12.5 YPA(15 PD). Like everything else, stats are only going to tell you so much. You have to take into account how many targets were actually catchable as well. Have to take into account how many drops by the receiver.That said, games I looked at he didn't look good. I misspoke saying entire season because I haven't looked at all 13 of their games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Malachore said:

We aren't going to sign a guy for next year with the possibility of leadership changes and he isn't going to want to sign with anyone that's not a contender this year either. 

That doesn’t really make sense though.  So you put everything on hold because of a potential change?  And if it isn’t a potential change, and is a foregone conclusion, why not release your coach now to get a head start on all of that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, shc said:

That doesn’t really make sense though.  So you put everything on hold because of a potential change?  And if it isn’t a potential change, and is a foregone conclusion, why not release your coach now to get a head start on all of that?

You're not going to spend money on a guy who might not fit the new coaches system. Jenkins won't exactly be cheap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...