Jets vs Ravens

fuego

Just now, DirtybyrdGA said:

Now that's some rushing to break it with a few games to go.

Baltimore is in control, wish there was an fcs  game,  I'd settle for that. 

Yep. Most of Vick's was came from scrambling. Jackson's is designed more than Vick's was. What Vick could have done with an O that embraced his unique talents (and if Vick had had the work ethic to go along with it).

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Yep. Most of Vick's was came from scrambling. Jackson's is designed more than Vick's was. What Vick could have done with an O that embraced his unique talents (and if Vick had had the work ethic to go along with it).

He was square pegged into two NFL offenses. Shoulda ran him in a more college style offense. 

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

He was square pegged into two NFL offenses. Shoulda ran him in a more college style offense. 

Exactly. Just like Jackson. They have a coaching staff that has embraced him instead of trying to force him. Smartest thing Harbaugh ever did. He would have lost his job if he hadn't. 

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

He's only thrown for 93 yards, but 3 TD passes. So as long as he's that efficient, it can work I suppose. 

He's that efficient because of their run game. The Ravens run run and run, which allows them to hit opposing teams with some big passing plays when the time comes.

Once a team is able to stop the run, the Ravens offense will struggle because they aren't built to be a one dimensional passing team if needed to be to win a game.

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

He's that efficient because of their run game. The Ravens run run and run, which allows them to hit opposing teams with some big passing plays when the time comes.

Once a team is able to stop the run, the Ravens offense will struggle because they aren't built to be a one dimensional passing team if needed to be to win a game.

Well good luck stopping the run game. And TD pass number 4. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

I think Lamar is everything we’d hope Vick could be. I think that’s why I root for Lamar. 

Same here.

As I said in another post, if we'd sold out to his style like Harbaugh did, and he had a good work ethic, he could be on his way to the HOF and he might have led us to a SB victory.